Feature suggestion

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Gnarlodious

Feature suggestion

Post by Gnarlodious »

Here's something I find myself constantly wishing for. The "Comment" field of the info box would show in the bottom margin of the window. It's too much work to open the Infowindow then the Comment box to see what it says. Could be a preferences item to switch on/off. -- Gnarlie
thorstenlemke

Re: Feature suggestion

Post by thorstenlemke »

Thanks. I add it to the wish list. Thorsten > > Here's something I find myself constantly wishing for. > > The "Comment" field of the info box would show in the bottom margin of the > window. It's too much work to open the Infowindow then the Comment box to > see what it says. > > Could be a preferences item to switch on/off. > > -- Gnarlie
Gnarlodious

Feature suggestion

Post by Gnarlodious »

How about a feature to "tear off" part of an image, like this: <http://sebsauvage.net/python/snyppets/i ... 5upper.png> This would be great to let viewers know they are viewing a piece of a window. -- Gnarlie
Rich

Feature suggestion

Post by Rich »

When GC is searching for duplicate images I'd be useful to be able to have the list of potential duplicates written out to a file for review. Even better if you could then read that file back in and start from that list for comparison and possible deletion. Rich
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello Rich, Many thanks for your suggestion. I add that to the wishlist. Thorsten > Von: Rich <rgb@ellerbach.com> > Antworten an: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > Datum: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 19:04:38 -0500 > An: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > Betreff: [gcmac] Feature suggestion > > When GC is searching for duplicate images I'd be useful to be able to > have the list of potential duplicates written out to a file for review. > > Even better if you could then read that file back in and start from that > list for comparison and possible deletion. > > Rich
Patrick A. Timlin

Post by Patrick A. Timlin »

--- On Thu, 2/11/10, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@lemkesoft.de> wrote: > Many thanks for your suggestion.> I add that to the wishlist.> Thorsten Since we are adding to the wishlist, I think I might of suggested this before, but just in case it didn't make the list, I will suggest it now.Can the window for picking images to download off a camera be made into a resizable window? Right now it is a fixed size and therefore only shows a smalll handful of the photos available for download. A lot of scrolling when you are trying to pick dozens of shots.Alternatively, perhaps a preference to NOT show thumbnails to allow more names to show up in the fixed window. Since GC is not able to show thumbs for Olympus RAW files, I don't get the benefit of thumbnail images but still have the spacing taken up between files names. So the list in the fixed window only shows a half dozen (or whatever it is) files at a time.Thanks,Patrick
stevenjklein2006

Post by stevenjklein2006 »

That's a feature I would have found useful hundreds of times!