Suggestions

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Chuck Boody

Re: Suggestions

Post by Chuck Boody »

OK,  I found the option to select “Adjust” and can add a shortcut to it, but that really doesn’t really solve the issues.  I need to be able to minimize mousing around when using adjust.  Your command will allow me to go to adjust quickly, but there are issues after that.  If there is a way to shortcut “Save and Next” it would help, because then I won’t need to mouse over to Save and Next and then hit “Adjust”  Best would be a shortcut that would do a “Save and Next” and then open the “Adjust” automatically.  Then there would be a single shortcut to move me from working on one picture to working on the next one.Any possibilities of this??Thanks for your good work and quick responses!Chuck On Sep 17, 2015, at 1:23 AM, Thorsten Lemke lemke@lemkesoft.de [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote:   Dear Chuck,I added that now:Lights and shadwos optimization would not be possible in the fast mode. But I can it to the normal mode.Please check:http://www.lemkesoft.org/beta.htmlAlso, I added a menu command. So, you can assign a shortcut with the system settings.Thorsten
Chuck Boody

Post by Chuck Boody »

Perhaps the solution is a script that can be involked by a keyboard command.  It would need to:1) Do a Save and Next2) Do an “adjust” command3) So a “Last Values” command I haven’t written Applescript in twenty years.  Perhaps you, or one of your users, could help out?Thanks,Chuck On Sep 18, 2015, at 12:45 AM, Chuck Boody <cboody@mcfmail.net> wrote:OK,  I found the option to select “Adjust” and can add a shortcut to it, but that really doesn’t really solve the issues.  I need to be able to minimize mousing around when using adjust.  Your command will allow me to go to adjust quickly, but there are issues after that.  If there is a way to shortcut “Save and Next” it would help, because then I won’t need to mouse over to Save and Next and then hit “Adjust”  Best would be a shortcut that would do a “Save and Next” and then open the “Adjust” automatically.  Then there would be a single shortcut to move me from working on one picture to working on the next one.Any possibilities of this??Thanks for your good work and quick responses!ChuckOn Sep 17, 2015, at 1:23 AM, Thorsten Lemke lemke@lemkesoft.de [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote:   Dear Chuck,I added that now:Lights and shadwos optimization would not be possible in the fast mode. But I can it to the normal mode.Please check:http://www.lemkesoft.org/beta.htmlAlso, I added a menu command. So, you can assign a shortcut with the system settings.Thorsten
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Dear Chuck,there is already a menu command for that, too:Thorsten Any possibilities of this??Thanks for your good work and quick responses!Chuck
Chuck Boody

Re: Suggestions [1 Attachment]

Post by Chuck Boody »

Great.  That Helps a good deal!  Can one be available for “Last Values?”  Then I’d be all set!Chuck On Sep 18, 2015, at 12:56 AM, Thorsten Lemke lemke@lemkesoft.de [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote:[Attachment(s) from Thorsten Lemke included below]Dear Chuck,there is already a menu command for that, too:Thorsten<GraphicConverter 9ScreenSnapz001.png>Any possibilities of this??Thanks for your good work and quick responses!Chuck
Chuck Boody

Post by Chuck Boody »

Or, does the “Save and Next” command correctly apply the current settings without doing an “Apply?”  If to the two Shortcuts for “Adjust” and “Save and Next Picture” solve all of those issues for me.1:30 AM here.  Time to stop!Thanks for the help.Chuck  On Sep 18, 2015, at 1:13 AM, Chuck Boody cboody@mcfmail.net [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote:Great.  That Helps a good deal!  Can one be available for “Last Values?”  Then I’d be all set!ChuckOn Sep 18, 2015, at 12:56 AM, Thorsten Lemke lemke@lemkesoft.de [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote:[Attachment(s) from Thorsten Lemke included below]Dear Chuck,there is already a menu command for that, too:Thorsten<GraphicConverter 9ScreenSnapz001.png>Any possibilities of this??Thanks for your good work and quick responses!Chuck
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Dear Chuck,yes, please press adjust first.Thorsten Or, does the “Save and Next” command correctly apply the current settings without doing an “Apply?”  If to the two Shortcuts for “Adjust” and “Save and Next Picture” solve all of those issues for me.1:30 AM here.  Time to stop!Thanks for the help.Chuck 
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Dear Chuck,please download the latest BETA:http://www.lemkesoft.org/beta.htmlI added it.Thorsten Great.  That Helps a good deal!  Can one be available for “Last Values?”  Then I’d be all set!
Chuck Boody

Post by Chuck Boody »

Wonderful!!With these shortcutsOption Command 1 AdjustOption Command 2 Last ValuesOption Command 3 ApplyOption Command 4 Save and Next (not quite the menu name for those who might want to do this)I can do things very quickly.Thanks for the quick responses and for making these menu items available!Chuck Boody On Sep 24, 2015, at 2:08 AM, Thorsten Lemke lemke@lemkesoft.de [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote:Dear Chuck,please download the latest BETA:http://www.lemkesoft.org/beta.htmlI added it.ThorstenGreat.  That Helps a good deal!  Can one be available for “Last Values?”  Then I’d be all set!