mrSid problems

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Peter Eidenbach

mrSid problems

Post by Peter Eidenbach »

hi thorsten et al. the LizardTech mrSid plug-in does not seem to work with GC 8.1 running under Lion 10.7.4 i have tried it on two maps downloaded from davidrumsey with no luck both maps will open on my old snowLeopard Mac under GC 5.9.5, my old favorite for its slide show system i have used the most recent LizardTech plug-in in both situations. tiopete
thorstenlemke

Re: mrSid problems

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,it works.Did you really install it?Thorsten On 25.06.2012, at 20:09, Peter Eidenbach wrote:   hi thorsten et al. the LizardTech mrSid plug-in does not seem to work with GC 8.1 running under Lion 10.7.4 i have tried it on two maps downloaded from davidrumsey with no luck both maps will open on my old snowLeopard Mac under GC 5.9.5, my old favorite for its slide show system i have used the most recent LizardTech plug-in in both situations. tiopete
Peter Eidenbach

yes, i have tried several times, following Lizard instruction to copy to Library/ApplicationSupport/GraphicConverter/Plug-ins i have done a clean download and install i have tried on my old MacBook sunning snow leopard - doesn't work either i have copied the version on my old mac to the new mac i have restarted frequently - still get "broken" message i guess i just have to use my old version of GC (5.9.5) that works on my old MacBook pete On 6/25/12 12:38 PM, Thorsten Lemke wrote:   Hello, it works. Did you really install it? Thorsten On 25.06.2012, at 20:09, Peter Eidenbach wrote:   hi thorsten et al. the LizardTech mrSid plug-in does not seem to work with GC 8.1 running under Lion 10.7.4 i have tried it on two maps downloaded from davidrumsey with no luck both maps will open on my old snowLeopard Mac under GC 5.9.5, my old favorite for its slide show system i have used the most recent LizardTech plug-in in both situations. tiopete
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,what happens with the latest BETA?http://www.lemkesoft.org/beta.htmlThorsten On 26.06.2012, at 05:32, Peter Eidenbach wrote:   yes, i have tried several times, following Lizard instruction to copy to Library/ApplicationSupport/GraphicConverter/Plug-ins i have done a clean download and install i have tried on my old MacBook sunning snow leopard - doesn't work either i have copied the version on my old mac to the new mac i have restarted frequently - still get "broken" message i guess i just have to use my old version of GC (5.9.5) that works on my old MacBook pete O.
Peter Eidenbach

mrSid problems

the plug in works with the GC beta 8.1.1 thanks }:-)>