Fwd: Re: [gcmac] Batch Convert Cat Scan Unix Executable Stills to JP

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Carl von Einem

Fwd: Re: [gcmac] Batch Convert Cat Scan Unix Executable Stills to JP

Post by Carl von Einem »

Ooops, some of the communication somehow took a different route (without noticing), so here is some more information on the topic... Cheers, Carl > -------- Original Message -------- > Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 12:47:39 -0400 > From: Dale Hoffman > > Hi Carl, > > Thanks for responding. > The list did not get these two emails, though. They came > directly to me. Could you repost so the others following > the thread can keep up. > > I'm using GC 7.3 and Photoshop from CS6 > > Dale > > On Oct 22, 2012, at 12:00 PM, Carl von Einem wrote: > >> That's funny, GC 6.7.1 opens both, i.e. with or without >> file extension. Looks like a slice through something, I >> suspect it's a chest. Or a malformed pretzel. 512 x 512 >> pixel, the (black) information is inside a white circle, >> the backround outside of the circle is filled with a >> light grey. >> >> Dale Hoffman schrieb am 22.10.12 17:45: >>> Hi, >>> >>> When I add ".DICM" to the end of the file name, >>> GraphicConverter opens the file but instead of a scan >>> image, there is a solid black circle. >>> With the ".DICM" suffix, Photoshop no longer opens it. >>> >>> Dale