n••b

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
stef

n••b

Post by stef »

Attachments :Hi,I'm new around here. Not new to GraphicConverter!I'm stuck with GC6 because my macbook is a bit slow.Another reason: with a  slideshow running, I use scripts that refer to a property that disappeared with GC7 :  tell application "GraphicConverter" to set MyFile to the visible file of application "GraphicConverter"set MyFile to POSIX file MyFile as alias—and do whatever I wish with myfile … there is no visible file anymore (as outlined in a past thread). Too sad!  :(As a gift, I did upload a script in the Files directory of GCMacSelectionRatio.scptThe script converts a manual selection to a ratio selection, so the user can trim the picture to slideshow it fullscreen with no empty stripesselect a landscape shaped area   ->   run the script      -> the selection is expanded (or shortened) with a 16/9 ratio   Select a portrait shaped area  ->    run the script    ->   new expanded 16/9 selection   Note that the selection height has been slightly trimmed to be divisible.I wrote some explanations inside the script to change the 16/9 ratio of my display to a mac, iphone or ipad screen ratio.Yes, I know, a preferences modal dialog would be smart..- The script works with GC6 and GC8.- It can be moved to GC's user script folder.- FastScripts, Quickeys, a BetterTouchTool or others can trigger the script if neededStephane