(no subject)

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
sailormangangway

(no subject)

Post by sailormangangway »

Hello,I am a long time user of Graphic Converter.  Recently I am having a temporary freezing of the graphic converter browser when I am also accessing the drive with the Finder or with other software like Thoth.  The freeze lasts maybe five minutes longer than when the drive is showing that it is busy.  In the past trashing of GC prefs has solved many problems so I have trashed:com.lemkesoft.graphicconverter.LSSharedFileList.plistcom.lemkesoft.graphicconverter.plistThe folder: com.lemkesoft.graphicconverter.savedState  with the files: data.datawindow_1.datawindow_4.datawindows.plistThe folder:  com.lemkesoft.graphicconverterwith the file:Cache.dbI have trashed these prefs several times and yet I still have this freezing problem.  Is there another file that I have missed that should be trashed?  Is there a system preference that should also be trashed?I have no problems with any other program.  I do not think it is a bug with Graphic Converter.  I have run Disk Utilities and Disk Warrior several times with no improvement.Does anyone have any ideas on how I can solve this problem?Thanks!Keith