shortcut to move a selection into drop area

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Petri

shortcut to move a selection into drop area

Post by Petri »

Hello I would like to know if there is a way to create or activate a shortcut to move a selection of pics in the browser or slideshow into the drop area. thank you in advance for any useful answer
thorstenlemke

Re: shortcut to move a selection into drop area

Post by thorstenlemke »

Attachments :Hi,thanks.That is currently not possible.Thorsten   Hello I would like to know if there is a way to create or activate a shortcut to move a selection of pics in the browser or slideshow into the drop area. thank you in advance for any useful answer
petri71

Post by petri71 »

Hi ThorstenI am coming back with my shortcut to drop area.I would like to have it in the slideshow, so while watching it I could move the image into the drop area.I know there is none now but would you think about doing it in the future ? Or would it be possible to create a script that does that ?Thank you in advance for your answer
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hi,just use the shortcut for the move folders as a workaround.Thorsten I am coming back with my shortcut to drop area.I would like to have it in the slideshow, so while watching it I could move the image into the drop area.I know there is none now but would you think about doing it in the future ? Or would it be possible to create a script that does that ?
Philippe Bonnaure

Post by Philippe Bonnaure »

Hallo Thorsten, I think this could be a good idea. The workflow could be done by adding a shortcut (and a button, like for the sort folders) that would add the current displayed image to the drop area (in a row). When pausing the diashow it would be possible to display at screen bottom the drop area in order to organize the image display order (on a 2 screen display the drop area could be displayed on the second screen). Philippe
petri71

Post by petri71 »

Merci Philippe, :-)My problem with the move folder is that I always have to create a new shortcut, or move everything there to move it to it's final destination afterward. (other subfolder or email or bash editing on photoshop etc.).I don't know how difficult if would be to develop but it would be very useful.THANX !