mr sid filter problems

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Peter Eidenbach

mr sid filter problems

Post by Peter Eidenbach »

silly question...bad memory i have used the mrsid plugin for several years and recently downloaded a new copy, installed as directed, etc. but my updated GC 9 still does not recognize/implement the plugin. i am still relying on my old copy of GC 8.1.1 which works just fine, accessing the same plugin file. can't remember which preference settings set up the plugin in GC 9. how do i get it to work in GC 9? thanks all GC is the BEST around!!! pete e.
thorstenlemke

Re: mr sid filter problems

Post by thorstenlemke »

Attachments :Dear Pete,do you use the normal version? The Mac App Store version does not support it due the sandboxing.Thorsten silly question...bad memoryi have used the mrsid plugin for several years and recently downloaded a new copy, installed as directed, etc.but my updated GC 9 still does not recognize/implement the plugin.i am still relying on my old copy of GC 8.1.1 which works just fine, accessing the same plugin file.can't remember which preference settings set up the plugin in GC 9.how do i get it to work in GC 9?thanks allGC is the BEST around!!!pete e.