CMYK/RGB

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Robert Poland

CMYK/RGB

Post by Robert Poland »

Thorsten, There used to be a way to convert from CMYK to RGB. I assume that it’s still there but worded differently. Help. Robert Poland Fort Collins, CO
thorstenlemke

Re: CMYK/RGB

Post by thorstenlemke »

Dear Robert,single or multiple images?Thorsten Thorsten,There used to be a way to convert from CMYK to RGB. I assume that it’s still there but worded differently.Help.Robert PolandFort Collins, CO
Robert Poland

Post by Robert Poland »

Thorsten, I have 16 images that are weird. Two that ate CMYK and 14 that are ,jpg but the info says they are file Format: tiff. None work with Firefox. > On Aug 15, 2015, at 3:42:AM, Thorsten Lemke lemke@lemkesoft.de [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote: > > > > Dear Robert, > > single or multiple images? > > Thorsten >> >> Thorsten, >> >> There used to be a way to convert from CMYK to RGB. I assume that it’s still there but worded differently. >> >> Help. >> >> Robert Poland >> Fort Collins, CO >> >> > > > > Robert Poland Fort Collins, CO
eligurwayne

Post by eligurwayne »

I don't know how that happens but the Apple Utility Color Sync will remake these images' 'color profile' easily including or excluding cmyk and rgb among other options....  
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Dear Robert,please view my short tutorial movie:http://www.lemkesoft.org/help/change_batch_rgb.mp4 Thorsten Thorsten,I have 16 images that are weird.Two that ate CMYK and 14 that are ,jpg but the info says they are file Format: tiff.None work with Firefox.
Robert Poland

Post by Robert Poland »

That’s a lot of steps to change one image. I used Adobe Photoshop Elements 11, one step. > On Aug 15, 2015, at 9:23:AM, Thorsten Lemke lemke@lemkesoft.de [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote: > > > > Dear Robert, > > please view my short tutorial movie: > http://www.lemkesoft.org/help/change_batch_rgb.mp4 > > Thorsten >> >> >> Thorsten, >> >> I have 16 images that are weird. >> >> Two that ate CMYK and 14 that are ,jpg but the info says they are file Format: tiff. >> >> None work with Firefox. >> > > > > Robert Poland Fort Collins, CO
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Attachments :Hello Robert,it is one click for a single image.Picture/Mode/RGB.But you did ask for 16 images !?Thorsten That’s a lot of steps to change one image.I used Adobe Photoshop Elements 11, one step.
Robert Poland

Post by Robert Poland »

> On Aug 15, 2015, at 12:01:PM, Thorsten Lemke lemke@lemkesoft.de [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote: > > Hello Robert, > > it is one click for a single image. > Picture/Mode/RGB. > > But you did ask for 16 images !? No, I had two to convert from CMYK AND 14 that are ,jpg but the info says they are file Format: tiff. > > Thorsten >> >> >> That’s a lot of steps to change one image. >> >> I used Adobe Photoshop Elements 11, one step. > Robert Poland Fort Collins, CO
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,yes, the batch conversion corrects the extension/format and color mode in one step for all 16.So, more simple.Thorsten > > Hello Robert,> > it is one click for a single image.> Picture/Mode/RGB.> > But you did ask for 16 images !?No, I had two to convert from CMYK AND14 that are ,jpg but the info says they are file Format: tiff.>