Remove Double Orientation Tags ...

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Larry Stoter

Remove Double Orientation Tags ...

Post by Larry Stoter »

Thorsten, My memory may be playing tricks but I was fairly sure that the "Remove Double Orientation Tags and Reset” command used to leave images at the correct orientation? It no longer does this and I now additionally have to rotate the images back to the correct orientation … Thanks, Larry
thorstenlemke

Re: Remove Double Orientation Tags ...

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello Larry,no, this command removes only a second value if it does exist.Just use always: rotate upon exif.Thorsten Thorsten,My memory may be playing tricks but I was fairly sure that the "Remove Double Orientation Tags and Reset” command used to leave images at the correct orientation?It no longer does this and I now additionally have to rotate the images back to the correct orientation …Thanks,Larry
Larry Stoter

Re: Remove Double Orientation Tags ...

Post by Larry Stoter »

Thorsten,Thank you.Larry On 6 Sep 2015, at 07:12, Thorsten Lemke lemke@lemkesoft.de [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote:   Hello Larry,no, this command removes only a second value if it does exist.Just use always: rotate upon exif.ThorstenThorsten,My memory may be playing tricks but I was fairly sure that the "Remove Double Orientation Tags and Reset” command used to leave images at the correct orientation?It no longer does this and I now additionally have to rotate the images back to the correct orientation …Thanks,Larry