Lossless JPG cropping in 9.7.2

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
ddg.alextek

Lossless JPG cropping in 9.7.2

Post by ddg.alextek »

Hello . After running the 9.7.2 update, was trying to do a lossless JPG crop which I usually do by Cmd+Shift+S. (Had 'enable lossless jpg cropping when possible' enabled.) Since the update, Cmd+Shift+S does not bring up the Save dialog  (in fact, it doesn't do a thing.) How do I get lossless jpg cropping to work again, I know I must be missing something.
thorstenlemke

Re: Lossless JPG cropping in 9.7.2

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,the Apple Duplicate command does currently hihack the Command+shift+s.Simple select the item from the file menu.Thorsten Hello . After running the 9.7.2 update, was trying to do a lossless JPG crop which I usually do by Cmd+Shift+S. (Had 'enable lossless jpg cropping when possible' enabled.) Since the update, Cmd+Shift+S does not bring up the Save dialog  (in fact, it doesn't do a thing.) How do I get lossless jpg cropping to work again, I know I must be missing something.
janklee_53212

Post by janklee_53212 »

You can restore the Save As… Command+shift+s keyboard command in the App Shortcuts of the Keyboard preference in System Preferences.
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,or download the latest BETA:http://www.lemkesoft.org/beta.htmlThorsten You can restore the Save As… Command+shift+s keyboard command in the App Shortcuts of the Keyboard preference in System Preferences.