I'm having trouble with Cycle through Windows

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
hmkabaker

I'm having trouble with Cycle through Windows

Post by hmkabaker »

In 9.7.3:With multiple windows open, the commands Window : Cycle through Windows and Windows : Cycle back through Windows work as expected. However, I can't make the keyboard shortcuts work.In the previous version of GC, it recycled content within the same window, but the window title was not updated to correspond to its content. I didn't get around to reporting this.Do I understand the shortcut notation correctly? Cycle through Windows is command-option-right cursor?ThanksHarvey
hmkabaker

Re: I'm having trouble with Cycle through Windows

Post by hmkabaker »

OS X 10.10.5
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Dear Harvey,the shortcust is option+command+tab.Do you press this combination?Thorsten In 9.7.3:With multiple windows open, the commands Window : Cycle through Windows and Windows : Cycle back through Windows work as expected. However, I can't make the keyboard shortcuts work.In the previous version of GC, it recycled content within the same window, but the window title was not updated to correspond to its content. I didn't get around to reporting this.Do I understand the shortcut notation correctly? Cycle through Windows is command-option-right cursor?ThanksHarvey
hmkabaker

Post by hmkabaker »

Thanks, Thorsten. I misunderstood the icon for tab. I was using right-cursor.