How to Best Use the Drop Area

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
hazardtown

How to Best Use the Drop Area

Post by hazardtown »

I searched the Yahoo group archives and the GC manual for the topic:" How to Best Use the Drop Area "I can't find it.  Can someone please point me in the right direction on that.  The Drop Area looks like a great tool but I can't find a video or paragraph of any kind in the Manual describing it's best practices?Thank you for any help on this.Dale.Los Angeles Location Scoutdale@hazardtown.com
Hagen Henke

Re: How to Best Use the Drop Area

Post by Hagen Henke »

Hello,please open my manual on page 212 (current version) to find the paragraphs on the drop area.This is the beginning of the text: The icon with the arrow displays and hides the drop area to which you can drag pictures from different folders to show them as a slide show or to rename them using the context menu. The pictures are labeled with a number in the blue circle so you can see which pic- tures you have already selected. The images in the drop area can be sorted again with the mouse. Selected images can be removed from the drop area using Command-Backspace.Regards, Hagen Henke  ---Hagen HenkeDresdner Str. 2601662 Meia�enTel: 03521 / 71 77 494Mobil: 0151 / 524 789 21www.fotoservice-henke.de Am 06 Oct 2015 um 07:33 schrieb dale@hazardtown.com [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com>:I searched the Yahoo group archives and the GC manual for the topic:" How to Best Use the Drop Area "I can't find it.  Can someone please point me in the right direction on that.  The Drop Area looks like a great tool but I can't find a video or paragraph of any kind in the Manual describing it's best practices?Thank you for any help on this.Dale.Los Angeles Location Scoutdale@hazardtown.com