image problem

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Mike Bauers

image problem

Post by Mike Bauers »

I’ve found an image that refuses to ‘stick’ at any chosen size.On loading, it shrinks to 43%.Resized to anything, it then rapidly shrinks to that.I installed the latest beta to check , and it is still doing this.I’m running 10.10.5 on this Mac, displayed on a 1080 flat-screen style TV.image attached.I don’t see this on some other images. What can I do to correct this behavior…… or is this a bug?This also happens with the last official released version of build-2078 Best to ya,Mike BauersMilwaukee, Wi
thorstenlemke

Re: image problem [1 Attachment]

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,what are your settings in the prefs part general/display?Did you maybe check: resize to window size?Thorsten [Attachment(s) from Mike Bauers included below]I’ve found an image that refuses to ‘stick’ at any chosen size.On loading, it shrinks to 43%.Resized to anything, it then rapidly shrinks to that.I installed the latest beta to check , and it is still doing this.I’m running 10.10.5 on this Mac, displayed on a 1080 flat-screen style TV.image attached.I don’t see this on some other images. What can I do to correct this behavior…… or is this a bug?This also happens with the last official released version of build-2078Best to ya,Mike BauersMilwaukee, Wi<Citadis-Spirit.jpg>
Mike Bauers

Re: image problem

Post by Mike Bauers »

That was the problem. now-OLD settings attached, Deselecting both Resize options stabilized the image and returned good control.Many thanks for this! Best to ya,Mike BauersMilwaukee, Wi On Nov 5, 2015, at 11:25 AM, Thorsten Lemke lemke@lemkesoft.de [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote:Hello,what are your settings in the prefs part general/display?Did you maybe check: resize to window size?Thorsten[Attachment(s) from Mike Bauers included below]I’ve found an image that refuses to ‘stick’ at any chosen size.On loading, it shrinks to 43%.Resized to anything, it then rapidly shrinks to that.I installed the latest beta to check , and it is still doing this.I’m running 10.10.5 on this Mac, displayed on a 1080 flat-screen style TV.image attached.I don’t see this on some other images. What can I do to correct this behavior…… or is this a bug?This also happens with the last official released version of build-2078Best to ya,Mike BauersMilwaukee, Wi<Citadis-Spirit.jpg>
dknodel

Re: image problem [1 Attachment]

Post by dknodel »

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S™ III, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone-------- Original message --------From: "Mike Bauers mwbauers55@wi.rr.com [gcmac]" Date:11/05/2015 11:23 (GMT-06:00) To: gcmac@yahoogroups.com Subject: [gcmac] image problem [1 Attachment]   I’ve found an image that refuses to ‘stick’ at any chosen size.On loading, it shrinks to 43%.Resized to anything, it then rapidly shrinks to that.I installed the latest beta to check , and it is still doing this.I’m running 10.10.5 on this Mac, displayed on a 1080 flat-screen style TV.image attached.I don’t see this on some other images. What can I do to correct this behavior…… or is this a bug?This also happens with the last official released version of build-2078 Best to ya,Mike BauersMilwaukee, Wi
stef

Wish...EZ

Post by stef »

HiThanks, Thorsten Lemke, for your commitment.Though I'm stuck with OS X.6 and GC 8, here is my Santa list :A genuine GC format, ".gcv" or something, that 'd keep any change made to a file, the reference to the file, but not the file itself Save as .gcv ->Saves any doingsEmbed an alias to the original fileKeeps no data
stef

Re: Wish...EZ

Post by stef »

Oups, the mail sailed away unfinished..So, something that would work as QuickTime does when saving : Save as a self-contained movie Any external media will be included in this movie Estimated file size: 270 KB -> that's a standart format Save as a reference movie Any external media will be required to play this movie Estimated file size: 3 KB-> that would be a GC format that coud be used anyway GC propose : slideshow, editing, etc...That's all,Thanks for all the picsStefSelon "stef iopiop@laposte.net [gcmac]" <gcmac@yahoogroups.com>, le 07/11/15 14:54 :   HiThanks, Thorsten Lemke, for your commitment.Though I'm stuck with OS X.6 and GC 8, here is my Santa list :A genuine GC format, ".gcv" or something, that 'd keep any change made to a file, the reference to the file, but not the file itselfSave as .gcv ->Saves any doingsEmbed an alias to the original fileKeeps no data