Graphic Converter Damaged ...

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
mrtollefson

Graphic Converter Damaged ...

Post by mrtollefson »

Hello -Graphic Converter reports that it is damaged and to delete and reinstall from the App Store.  The App Store tells me it is installed and gives me no options to reinstall that I can find. What am I missing, please?  Thanks.
thorstenlemke

Re: Graphic Converter Damaged ...

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,that is a Mac App Store issue for many apps (as written on the net).Please trash the installed GraphicConverter.Launch your Mac App Store app. Select the purchased items tab.Select GraphicConverter / Install.Or e-mail your order receipt to lemke@lemkesoft.de and I will issue a normal license as written onto our website:http://www.lemkesoft.de/en/products/gra ... store/Best wishesThorsten Hello -Graphic Converter reports that it is damaged and to delete and reinstall from the App Store.  The App Store tells me it is installed and gives me no options to reinstall that I can find. What am I missing, please?  Thanks.
mrtollefson

Re: Graphic Converter Damaged ...

Post by mrtollefson »

Hello Thorsten -Thank you.  I had tried what you suggested, and the line item on the purchased tab disappeared when I clicked on it, and has not come back.  I now show it as installed on the GraphicConverter page, but not as purchased.I had another installation on a backup hard drive.  I launched it. It had to verify itself with the App Store as being on a new computer, which it did.  I then copied it over, and now I'm running fine.I searched my email for my App Store receipt, but it's gone. The App Store, and maybe myself, are confused. It knows but won't show that I've purchased it.  We're talking v8.8. It ran perfectly Friday a week ago, but got damaged some time before yesterday. I don't know how.Thanks.