Upgrade pricing and conditions.

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Alan Dow

Upgrade pricing and conditions.

Post by Alan Dow »

I have had my copy of GC a long time. Now considering upgrade to family version, but first a few questions: It seems to me there are several upgrade situations concerning family licences. (1) Upgrade of previous family licence to current version family licence (2) Upgrade of current single user licence to family licence. (3) Upgrade of previous single user licence to family licence. (4) Family member who has current family licenced copy on their computer wishing to 'upgrade' to a personal single user licence. (5) Family member wishing to upgrade from previous version family licence to a current single user licence (6) Downgrade from previous family licence to current single user licence. Could you please clarify costs for these situations... ..Alan
thorstenlemke

Re: Upgrade pricing and conditions.

Post by thorstenlemke »

Dear Alan,simple go to our KAGI store and order a Family Pack upgrade to get the family version or order the Single Pack upgrade to get a single version.All will require a valid older single or family version.If you want to upgrade from the current version 9 single pack to version 9 family pack. Please contact us.Thorsten I have had my copy of GC a long time.Now considering upgrade to family version, but first a few questions:It seems to me there are several upgrade situations concerning family licences.(1) Upgrade of previous family licence to current version family licence(2) Upgrade of current single user licence to family licence.(3) Upgrade of previous single user licence to family licence.(4) Family member who has current family licenced copy on their computer wishing to 'upgrade' to a personal single user licence.(5) Family member wishing to upgrade from previous version family licence to a current single user licence(6) Downgrade from previous family licence to current single user licence.Could you please clarify costs for these situations.....Alan