suggested addition to Scale

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Richard Ball

suggested addition to Scale

Post by Richard Ball »

Attachments :Thorsten, I don’t see a way to have a group of images scaled to fit within a given rectangle size. I have a group of photos (a mix of horizontal and vertical format) that need ti be sized to fit on a phone so they should be as big as possible within a box of 1336x750 pixels. If the scale operation had a “fit within” function that would do this my task would be easier. Richard
thorstenlemke

Re: suggested addition to Scale

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello Richard,simple use the Max Size batch.Thorsten Thorsten,I don’t see a way to have a group of images scaled to fit within a given rectangle size. I have a group of photos (a mix of horizontal and vertical format) that need ti be sized to fit on a phone so they should be as big as possible within a box of 1336x750 pixels. If the scale operation had a “fit within” function that would do this my task would be easier.Richard
Richard Ball

Re: suggested addition to Scale [1 Attachment]

Post by Richard Ball »

Attachments :Thanks! Somehow I missed that function.RichardOn Nov 24, 2015, at 10:01, Thorsten Lemke lemke@lemkesoft.de [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote: [Attachment(s) from Thorsten Lemke included below] Hello Richard,simple use the Max Size batch.Thorsten<Screen Shot 2015-11-24 at 16.00.42.png>Thorsten,I don’t see a way to have a group of images scaled to fit within a given rectangle size. I have a group of photos (a mix of horizontal and vertical format) that need ti be sized to fit on a phone so they should be as big as possible within a box of 1336x750 pixels. If the scale operation had a “fit within” function that would do this my task would be easier.Richard