Toolbox doesn't display in GC 9.7.4 (2083)

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
James Plante

Toolbox doesn't display in GC 9.7.4 (2083)

Post by James Plante »

Here’s a screenshot:Checking System-> Library -> Application Support, as well as the User library::app support, I was unable to find any prefs to trash. I also looked in GC9::show contents, without finding them. Any advice will be appreciated.Thank you,Jim Plante
thorstenlemke

Re: Toolbox doesn't display in GC 9.7.4 (2083) [1 Attachment]

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,this does indicate a corrupted app. Maybe due a harddisk failure.Simple trash the app and redownload from our website.Thorsten Here’s a screenshot:<Screen Shot 2015-12-02 at 9.31.08 AM.png>Checking System-> Library -> Application Support, as well as the User library::app support, I was unable to find any prefs to trash. I also looked in GC9::show contents, without finding them. Any advice will be appreciated.Thank you,Jim Plante
James Plante

Re: Toolbox doesn't display in GC 9.7.4 (2083)

Post by James Plante »

Ok, thank you, Thorsten. Jim On Dec 2, 2015, at 9:41 AM, Thorsten Lemke lemke@lemkesoft.de [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote:Hello,this does indicate a corrupted app. Maybe due a harddisk failure.Simple trash the app and redownload from our website.ThorstenHere’s a screenshot:<Screen Shot 2015-12-02 at 9.31.08 AM.png>Checking System-> Library -> Application Support, as well as the User library::app support, I was unable to find any prefs to trash. I also looked in GC9::show contents, without finding them. Any advice will be appreciated.Thank you,Jim Plante
James Plante

Re: Toolbox doesn't display in GC 9.7.4 (2083)

Post by James Plante »

Follow-up: It worked! Thanks again. On Dec 2, 2015, at 9:56 AM, James Plante jimplante@me.com [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote:Ok, thank you, Thorsten. JimOn Dec 2, 2015, at 9:41 AM, Thorsten Lemke lemke@lemkesoft.de [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote:Hello,this does indicate a corrupted app. Maybe due a harddisk failure.Simple trash the app and redownload from our website.ThorstenHere’s a screenshot:<Screen Shot 2015-12-02 at 9.31.08 AM.png>Checking System-> Library -> Application Support, as well as the User library::app support, I was unable to find any prefs to trash. I also looked in GC9::show contents, without finding them. Any advice will be appreciated.Thank you,Jim Plante