Keyword entry in multiples photos

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
iberoguy01

Keyword entry in multiples photos

Post by iberoguy01 »

Hola Thorsten,I have been raking my head of how to enter a single keyword to multiples photos that already have other keywords not related to each other without changing any of them. Normally, if I choose 5 photos that have unrelated keywords and enter the new keyword on the first photo, all the keywords from the 1st photo will be entered in the other four overriding them. Help.Thank you so much,Joseph VillalonaChicago, IL
thorstenlemke

Re: Keyword entry in multiples photos

Post by thorstenlemke »

Dear Joseph,ah - really simple.Just select Window/Keywords.Define/Add your keywords to the list.Select the images in the browser.Click onto the checkbox to add it to the selection.Thorsten Hola Thorsten,I have been raking my head of how to enter a single keyword to multiples photos that already have other keywords not related to each other without changing any of them. Normally, if I choose 5 photos that have unrelated keywords and enter the new keyword on the first photo, all the keywords from the 1st photo will be entered in the other four overriding them. Help.Thank you so much,Joseph VillalonaChicago, IL