Add preview for Affinity Photo

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
vothmac

Add preview for Affinity Photo

Post by vothmac »

HelloCould you add support to preview images for some of the newer programs like Affinity Photo in the Browser. At the moment all one can see is a default program icon. I ask as there is a preview in the Finder for the images, it would be helpful if one could preview them in GraphicConverter.ThanksDavid
thorstenlemke

Re: Add preview for Affinity Photo

Post by thorstenlemke »

Dear David,many thanks for your e-mail.Can you please e-mail a sample file zipped?Thorsten HelloCould you add support to preview images for some of the newer programs like Affinity Photo in the Browser. At the moment all one can see is a default program icon. I ask as there is a preview in the Finder for the images, it would be helpful if one could preview them in GraphicConverter.ThanksDavid
vothmac

Post by vothmac »

Attachments :dv_banner.afphoto.zipHello ThorstenAttached is an image saved in Affinity Photo format. It just contains one layer.David
thorstenlemke

Re: Add preview for Affinity Photo [1 Attachment]

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello David,please download the latest BETA:http://www.lemkesoft.org/beta.htmlIt should open the file.Thorsten Hello ThorstenAttached is an image saved in Affinity Photo format. It just contains one layer.David
vothmac

Post by vothmac »

Hello Thorsten I tried out the beta and it showed the image that I sent you along with some, but not all, other Affinity Photo images. David
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Dear David,please e-mail non working files.Thorsten Hello ThorstenI tried out the beta and it showed the image that I sent you along with some, but not all, other Affinity Photo images.David
Jackie Tyler,RN

Post by Jackie Tyler,RN »

I have hundreds. Here are a few. Sincerely,Jackie Tyler, RNfor Dr. Ronald O. Davieswww.DentalAnesthesia.com949 362 9690 Tel: 949 448-8858 FAX That will have to wait. I now realize that nearly all are patient files which I cannot send you.A Mac search showed two files for every name. The ones that looked vertical and paper were patients. These below look like a file. Perhaps they open. I’ll look for something I can legally send you. Ron On Jan 16, 2016, at 9:17 AM, Thorsten Lemke lemke@lemkesoft.de [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote: Dear David,please e-mail non working files.Thorsten
thorstenlemke

Re: Add preview for Affinity Photo [2 Attachments]

Post by thorstenlemke »

Dear David,that are TIF files (stored with a XIF extension) with an undocumented Xerox compression (id 34667) from 1995-1997.Do you have any details about the used compression?Thorsten I tried out the beta and it showed the image that I sent you along with some, but not all, other Affinity Photo images.David
vothmac

Re: Add preview for Affinity Photo [2 Attachments]

Post by vothmac »

Hello ThorstenNo there isn't anything I know about it. I was just suggesting a request.David
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Dear David,please download the latest BETA:http://www.lemkesoft.org/beta.htmlIt will now open the text layer of that multiraster TIFF images.Thorsten Hello ThorstenNo there isn't anything I know about it. I was just suggesting a request.David