Answers I cannot find

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Nelsn Helm

Answers I cannot find

Post by Nelsn Helm »

OS 10.11.2 ElCap GC 9.7.4 I used to open browser windows with a top left button that opened a menu of edit options, and with arrows which let me save or not and move on to the next image. Now I get the picture in a frame. No buttons, no arrows. Help. ALSO Sometimes when I try to save to the external drive on which I keep all my data, GC gives me a window saying “The document [ ] is on a volume that does not support permanent version storage.” I use the HDD only for permanent storage. What’s the problem? Nelson
thorstenlemke

Re: Answers I cannot find

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,many thanks for your report.The error message is an informative message from the MacOS - not my app.Did you enable the tool item display in the window toolbar? Maybe you did toggle it off. Just make a right mouse click onto it.Thorsten OS 10.11.2 ElCapGC 9.7.4I used to open browser windowswith a top left button that opened a menu of edit options,and with arrows which let me save or notand move on to the next image.Now I get the picture in a frame.No buttons, no arrows. Help.ALSOSometimes when I try to save to the external drive on which I keep all my data,GC gives me a window saying“The document [ ] is on a volume that does not support permanent version storage.”I use the HDD only for permanent storage.What’s the problem?Nelson