Search by multiple keywords

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
dagmu2

Search by multiple keywords

Post by dagmu2 »

Version 9.7.4I can't find a way to search by multiple keywords. When in a browser I can highlight one keyword and hit the magnifying glass icon to search for that keyword. But I am unable to find a way to search for multiple keywords.If I do a command-F no dialog box opens. (Same thing with Edit>Find, Compare, Replace>Find Files...) It just puts the curser in the search box in the top of the browser window. This window does not accept keywords. Am I missing something?
thorstenlemke

Re: Search by multiple keywords

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,just click on the + sign below the toolbar.Thorsten Version 9.7.4I can't find a way to search by multiple keywords. When in a browser I can highlight one keyword and hit the magnifying glass icon to search for that keyword. But I am unable to find a way to search for multiple keywords.If I do a command-F no dialog box opens. (Same thing with Edit>Find, Compare, Replace>Find Files...) It just puts the curser in the search box in the top of the browser window. This window does not accept keywords. Am I missing something?