GC Saving to a folder

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
eligurwayne

GC Saving to a folder

Post by eligurwayne »

I used a newer version of GC, and it automatically defaulted to saving to a folder called "T". Is that 'temporary'? I cannot find such a folder or name.I'd like to locate that image as it was important. Any Ideas?10 11 3 OS
thorstenlemke

Re: GC Saving to a folder

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,that must be a system issue. It suggests the default save as folder.Just select in the Finder Go/Go to Folder to go there.Thorsten I used a newer version of GC, and it automatically defaulted to saving to a folder called "T". Is that 'temporary'? I cannot find such a folder or name.I'd like to locate that image as it was important. Any Ideas?10 11 3 OS
Wayne Eligur

Post by Wayne Eligur »

Attachments :Untitled.jpgKSOutOfProcessFetcher.0.sAglCyxY5lzPoNgfmEvv-ZqGl-w=Says it  locked I don't have permission to view that folder.? IDK if any thing is in there...
iberoguy01

Post by iberoguy01 »

Right click the folder, choose Get Info. At the bottom, click the padlock to unlock it - will ask for your password (need to be an administrator to do so). See whose names are in the list. If you user name is not in it, use + and add it. Asign Read & Write permission on the privilege column. Hope this help. Next time saving through GC, make sure to choose where you want to save it.
Wayne Eligur

Post by Wayne Eligur »

got it  yeah!