Default save at location "T" other options for the default location

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
eligurwayne

Default save at location "T" other options for the default location

Post by eligurwayne »

It is not convenient [for me] to save at that folder, because I use the desktop always where I can sort everything. Is there some way to change the save location in PREFERENCES?
rpoland

Re: Default save at location "T" other options for the default loca

Post by rpoland »

Maybe not what you asked for but a simple option for you is to use Command+D to select the Desktop folder. > On Mar 27, 2016, at 12:34:PM, eligurwayne@yahoo.ca [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote: > > It is not convenient [for me] to save at that folder, because I use the desktop always where I can sort everything. Is there some way to change the save location in PREFERENCES? Robert Poland Fort Collins, CO
Wayne Eligur

Post by Wayne Eligur »

fine great! at least  a fast way to save anything!
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,GraphicConverter sets by default the save position to the last folder.But Apple has currently a bug in the file selector.Developer Bug Report is filed and confirmed (because many other reports for the same issue was filed, too).So, Apple issue.Current workaround: use a third party app like default folder.Thorsten It is not convenient [for me] to save at that folder, because I use the desktop always where I can sort everything. Is there some way to change the save location in PREFERENCES?