Rotating images in GC ?

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
eligurwayne

Rotating images in GC ?

Post by eligurwayne »

I wonder if one can rotate an image 45 degrees in GC.The skew image function has only a 'directions' sign on top of the screen saying ' ... hit the ALT KEY TO SET POSITIONS  one to four...' yet  it does not work  for me. Also Mac has no such key, that is on Windows I thought?When does GC 10 debut?
J.J. McVeigh

Re: Rotating images in GC ?

Post by J.J. McVeigh »

On 30 Apr 2016 07:44:45 -0700, eligurwayne@yahoo.ca [gcmac] wrote: > I wonder if one can rotate an image 45 degrees in GC. Picture > Rotate > Other > Angle > -45 (Counter-Clockwise) or 45 (Clockwise).
Chris Barker

Post by Chris Barker »

There is an Alt key: it’s between the Ctrl and the Cmd keys.  Its other name is the Option key.Chris On 30 Apr 2016, at 15:44, eligurwayne@yahoo.ca [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote:The skew image function has only a 'directions' sign on top of the screen saying ' ... hit the ALT KEY TO SET POSITIONS  one to four...' yet  it does not work  for me. Also Mac has no such key, that is on Windows I thought?
Wayne Eligur

Post by Wayne Eligur »

OK that's great missed that all this while!
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Attachments :Hi,the alt key is between the ctrl and cmd key.GC10 will be releaed in about 14 to 30 days.Thorsten I wonder if one can rotate an image 45 degrees in GC.The skew image function has only a 'directions' sign on top of the screen saying ' ... hit the ALT KEY TO SET POSITIONS  one to four...' yet  it does not work  for me. Also Mac has no such key, that is on Windows I thought?When does GC 10 debut?
Ed Foskey

Post by Ed Foskey »

In the US, it is the OPTION key  (mine has “alt” in smaller print up on top) ====================Ed Foskeyedward@foskeyroad.com On May 1, 2016, at 2:56 AM, Thorsten Lemke lemke@lemkesoft.de [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote:Hi,the alt key is between the ctrl and cmd key.<2016-05-01 08.54.36.jpeg>GC10 will be releaed in about 14 to 30 days.ThorstenI wonder if one can rotate an image 45 degrees in GC.The skew image function has only a 'directions' sign on top of the screen saying ' ... hit the ALT KEY TO SET POSITIONS  one to four...' yet  it does not work  for me. Also Mac has no such key, that is on Windows I thought?When does GC 10 debut?