Registering GC 10 using purchased key

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Robert Vaessen

Registering GC 10 using purchased key

Post by Robert Vaessen »

All - I recently paid for the GC10 upgrade (I’ve been running GC since 1998), but I can’t figure out how to enter my license/key. I was running GC10 as a beta (with the testing key distributed to limited group/this forum), and I entered the testing key. Now however, I have my own key; purchased from Kagi this afternoon. I’d like to enter my personal/purchased key, but I can’t figure out how to do that. I downloaded a fresh copy of the GC installer (standalone/non-App Store version), and installed that over the top of my existing GC10 installation (on my Mac running OS 10.11.5), but I can’t seem to figure out how to change the license/registration key. Can someone provide brief instructions? Where/how do I enter my new/personal purchase key into my GC10 installation? - Robert
Robert Vaessen

Re: Registering GC 10 using purchased key

Post by Robert Vaessen »

> On May 28, 2016, at 16:53, Robert Vaessen gcmac.yahoo@vaessen.net [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote: > > All - > > I recently paid for the GC10 upgrade (I’ve been running GC since 1998), but I can’t figure out how to enter my license/key. > > I was running GC10 as a beta (with the testing key distributed to limited group/this forum), and I entered the testing key. Now however, I have my own key; purchased from Kagi this afternoon. > > I’d like to enter my personal/purchased key, but I can’t figure out how to do that. I downloaded a fresh copy of the GC installer (standalone/non-App Store version), and installed that over the top of my existing GC10 installation (on my Mac running OS 10.11.5), but I can’t seem to figure out how to change the license/registration key. > > Can someone provide brief instructions? Where/how do I enter my new/personal purchase key into my GC10 installation? > > - Robert > Beating everyone else to the punch… I figured it out. Go to ‘GraphicConverter10->Preferences->General->Misc->Other Options’ press the ‘Change License’ button. Enter activation code in the ‘Serial number / License key’ window. - Robert