Presentation of GC to an interested group

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Robert Ameeti

Re: Presentation of GC to an interested group

Post by Robert Ameeti »

Any further progress on this presentation need? Robert Ameeti(949) 422-6866 On May 31, 2016, at 8:31 AM, Hagen Henke hagen.henke@gmx.de [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote:Hello,we are currently working on a presentation or video showing the general and some special features of GraphicConverter.If you want to read the script during the process of production and discuss it please email me directly: hagen.henke@gmx.deRegards, Hagen ---Hagen HenkeDresdner Str. 2601662 Meia�enTel: 03521 / 71 77 494Mobil: 0151 / 524 789 21www.fotoservice-henke.deAm 31.05.2016 um 16:21 schrieb Clifton Patrick clifpatrick@optimum.net [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com>:Hi,Most of the speakers at the camera club I belong to are Photoshop centric, even though many members have Macs and don’t use Photoshop, so I’d like to expose them to alternates like GC.They probably don’t realized that the critiquing sessions which we have at most meetings of members’ photos are projected onto the big screen from the GC browser, when its my turn to that. They seemed to have noticed that these sessions run smoother than when done by others using other software, because it seems I’m being asked to do them more frequently. But since I’m not that skilled at editing images, I’ve not tried to do a presentation or slide show to show off the more popular or impressive things GC can do, so a prepared presentation or slide show would a great help.Thanks,Clif Patrickmember, St. James Camera ClubGoshen, NY> On May 30, 2016, at 10:27 AM, Robert Ameeti robert@ameeti.net [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote:> > I am continually amazed at the ease to do things with GC that I’ve never know about before. The recent Manually sort a Slide Show was a great previously unknown feature.> > > I would like to do a presentation to a group of about 50 Mac users who would all love to see what it is that GC can do. > > Is there some sort of presentation of GC that has been created to show off the more popular or impressive things it can do? I do not want to just show the few things that I love about it as I know that I only use an extremely small percentage of what can be done. I would love why GC is so loved by so many. Is there a presentation or slide show that exists for this purpose?> > Robert Ameeti> (949) 422-6866> > > > > > 
Hagen Henke

Post by Hagen Henke »

Hello,is this video detailed enough for your needs?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ajv-Cq45_DkRegards, Hagen ---Hagen HenkeDresdner Str. 2601662 Meia�enTel: 03521 / 71 77 494Mobil: 0151 / 524 789 21www.fotoservice-henke.de Am 01.11.2016 um 19:08 schrieb Robert Ameeti robert@ameeti.net [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com>:Any further progress on this presentation need?Robert Ameeti(949) 422-6866On May 31, 2016, at 8:31 AM, Hagen Henke hagen.henke@gmx.de [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote:Hello,we are currently working on a presentation or video showing the general and some special features of GraphicConverter.If you want to read the script during the process of production and discuss it please email me directly: hagen.henke@gmx.deRegards, Hagen ---Hagen HenkeDresdner Str. 2601662 Meia�enTel: 03521 / 71 77 494Mobil: 0151 / 524 789 21www.fotoservice-henke.deAm 31.05.2016 um 16:21 schrieb Clifton Patrick clifpatrick@optimum.net [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com>:Hi,Most of the speakers at the camera club I belong to are Photoshop centric, even though many members have Macs and don’t use Photoshop, so I’d like to expose them to alternates like GC.They probably don’t realized that the critiquing sessions which we have at most meetings of members’ photos are projected onto the big screen from the GC browser, when its my turn to that. They seemed to have noticed that these sessions run smoother than when done by others using other software, because it seems I’m being asked to do them more frequently. But since I’m not that skilled at editing images, I’ve not tried to do a presentation or slide show to show off the more popular or impressive things GC can do, so a prepared presentation or slide show would a great help.Thanks,Clif Patrickmember, St. James Camera ClubGoshen, NY> On May 30, 2016, at 10:27 AM, Robert Ameeti robert@ameeti.net [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote:> > I am continually amazed at the ease to do things with GC that I’ve never know about before. The recent Manually sort a Slide Show was a great previously unknown feature.> > > I would like to do a presentation to a group of about 50 Mac users who would all love to see what it is that GC can do. > > Is there some sort of presentation of GC that has been created to show off the more popular or impressive things it can do? I do not want to just show the few things that I love about it as I know that I only use an extremely small percentage of what can be done. I would love why GC is so loved by so many. Is there a presentation or slide show that exists for this purpose?> > Robert Ameeti> (949) 422-6866> > > > > > 
Robert Ameeti

Post by Robert Ameeti »

It is great.Having said that, your product is so good, and so capable, that potential users & long time users would very much appreciate lots of those mini videos. There are so many things that Graphic Converter can do that watching it being done really gives the user incentive to try what they just saw. More please. Lots more.I will be playing the GraphicConverter video for my group this morning. I am sure that they will then be expecting me to be the expert. Uh oh.   ;-)By the way, after watching that video, the next video that came up was the CADintosh intro. I was so excited to see that program that I've purchased it as well.Robert Ameeti(949) 422-6866 On Nov 5, 2016, at 6:47 AM, Hagen Henke hagen.henke@gmx.de [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote:Hello,is this video detailed enough for your needs?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ajv-Cq45_DkRegards, Hagen---Hagen HenkeDresdner Str. 2601662 Meia�enTel: 03521 / 71 77 494Mobil: 0151 / 524 789 21www.fotoservice-henke.deAm 01.11.2016 um 19:08 schrieb Robert Ameeti robert@ameeti.net [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com>:Any further progress on this presentation need?Robert Ameeti(949) 422-6866On May 31, 2016, at 8:31 AM, Hagen Henke hagen.henke@gmx.de [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote:Hello,we are currently working on a presentation or video showing the general and some special features of GraphicConverter.If you want to read the script during the process of production and discuss it please email me directly: hagen.henke@gmx.deRegards, Hagen ---Hagen HenkeDresdner Str. 2601662 Meia�enTel: 03521 / 71 77 494Mobil: 0151 / 524 789 21www.fotoservice-henke.deAm 31.05.2016 um 16:21 schrieb Clifton Patrick clifpatrick@optimum.net [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com>:Hi,Most of the speakers at the camera club I belong to are Photoshop centric, even though many members have Macs and don’t use Photoshop, so I’d like to expose them to alternates like GC.They probably don’t realized that the critiquing sessions which we have at most meetings of members’ photos are projected onto the big screen from the GC browser, when its my turn to that. They seemed to have noticed that these sessions run smoother than when done by others using other software, because it seems I’m being asked to do them more frequently. But since I’m not that skilled at editing images, I’ve not tried to do a presentation or slide show to show off the more popular or impressive things GC can do, so a prepared presentation or slide show would a great help.Thanks,Clif Patrickmember, St. James Camera ClubGoshen, NY> On May 30, 2016, at 10:27 AM, Robert Ameeti robert@ameeti.net [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote:> > I am continually amazed at the ease to do things with GC that I’ve never know about before. The recent Manually sort a Slide Show was a great previously unknown feature.> > > I would like to do a presentation to a group of about 50 Mac users who would all love to see what it is that GC can do. > > Is there some sort of presentation of GC that has been created to show off the more popular or impressive things it can do? I do not want to just show the few things that I love about it as I know that I only use an extremely small percentage of what can be done. I would love why GC is so loved by so many. Is there a presentation or slide show that exists for this purpose?> > Robert Ameeti> (949) 422-6866> > > > > >