Presentation of GC to an interested group

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Robert Ameeti

Presentation of GC to an interested group

Post by Robert Ameeti »

I am continually amazed at the ease to do things with GC that I’ve never know about before. The recent Manually sort a Slide Show was a great previously unknown feature.I would like to do a presentation to a group of about 50 Mac users who would all love to see what it is that GC can do. Is there some sort of presentation of GC that has been created to show off the more popular or impressive things it can do? I do not want to just show the few things that I love about it as I know that I only use an extremely small percentage of what can be done. I would love why GC is so loved by so many. Is there a presentation or slide show that exists for this purpose? Robert Ameeti(949) 422-6866
Brian Jones

Re: Presentation of GC to an interested group

Post by Brian Jones »

I support this. The Manual does not really do it. Brian Jones > On 30 May 2016, at 15:27, Robert Ameeti robert@ameeti.net [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote: > > I am continually amazed at the ease to do things with GC that I’ve never know about before. The recent Manually sort a Slide Show was a great previously unknown feature. > > > I would like to do a presentation to a group of about 50 Mac users who would all love to see what it is that GC can do. > > Is there some sort of presentation of GC that has been created to show off the more popular or impressive things it can do? I do not want to just show the few things that I love about it as I know that I only use an extremely small percentage of what can be done. I would love why GC is so loved by so many. Is there a presentation or slide show that exists for this purpose? > > Robert Ameeti > (949) 422-6866 > > > > > >
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Dear Robert,what is the time frame of the presentation?Thorsten I would like to do a presentation to a group of about 50 Mac users who would all love to see what it is that GC can do. Is there some sort of presentation of GC that has been created to show off the more popular or impressive things it can do? I do not want to just show the few things that I love about it as I know that I only use an extremely small percentage of what can be done. I would love why GC is so loved by so many. Is there a presentation or slide show that exists for this purpose?
Robert Ameeti

Post by Robert Ameeti »

I’ve been promising to do it for years. Robert Ameeti(949) 422-6866 On May 30, 2016, at 8:13 AM, Thorsten Lemke lemke@lemkesoft.de [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote:Dear Robert,what is the time frame of the presentation?ThorstenI would like to do a presentation to a group of about 50 Mac users who would all love to see what it is that GC can do. Is there some sort of presentation of GC that has been created to show off the more popular or impressive things it can do? I do not want to just show the few things that I love about it as I know that I only use an extremely small percentage of what can be done. I would love why GC is so loved by so many. Is there a presentation or slide show that exists for this purpose?
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Dear Robert,I mean the time that the presentation will take.Thorsten I’ve been promising to do it for years.
Robert Ameeti

Post by Robert Ameeti »

I give a 1 hour talk every month on some aspect of the Mac, software, hardware, networking, etc (I’ve been doing this for 32 years) and I’d really like to fulfill my ongoing offer to properly share what GC can do. I’d be happy to do the whole hour on GC as I know they are interested. Robert Ameeti(949) 422-6866 On May 30, 2016, at 8:37 AM, Robert Ameeti robert@ameeti.net [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote:I’ve been promising to do it for years.Robert Ameeti(949) 422-6866On May 30, 2016, at 8:13 AM, Thorsten Lemke lemke@lemkesoft.de [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote:Dear Robert,what is the time frame of the presentation?ThorstenI would like to do a presentation to a group of about 50 Mac users who would all love to see what it is that GC can do. Is there some sort of presentation of GC that has been created to show off the more popular or impressive things it can do? I do not want to just show the few things that I love about it as I know that I only use an extremely small percentage of what can be done. I would love why GC is so loved by so many. Is there a presentation or slide show that exists for this purpose?
Clifton Patrick

Post by Clifton Patrick »

Hi, Most of the speakers at the camera club I belong to are Photoshop centric, even though many members have Macs and don’t use Photoshop, so I’d like to expose them to alternates like GC. They probably don’t realized that the critiquing sessions which we have at most meetings of members’ photos are projected onto the big screen from the GC browser, when its my turn to that. They seemed to have noticed that these sessions run smoother than when done by others using other software, because it seems I’m being asked to do them more frequently. But since I’m not that skilled at editing images, I’ve not tried to do a presentation or slide show to show off the more popular or impressive things GC can do, so a prepared presentation or slide show would a great help. Thanks, Clif Patrick member, St. James Camera Club Goshen, NY > On May 30, 2016, at 10:27 AM, Robert Ameeti robert@ameeti.net [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote: > > I am continually amazed at the ease to do things with GC that I’ve never know about before. The recent Manually sort a Slide Show was a great previously unknown feature. > > > I would like to do a presentation to a group of about 50 Mac users who would all love to see what it is that GC can do. > > Is there some sort of presentation of GC that has been created to show off the more popular or impressive things it can do? I do not want to just show the few things that I love about it as I know that I only use an extremely small percentage of what can be done. I would love why GC is so loved by so many. Is there a presentation or slide show that exists for this purpose? > > Robert Ameeti > (949) 422-6866 > > > > > >
Hagen Henke

Post by Hagen Henke »

Hello,we are currently working on a presentation or video showing the general and some special features of GraphicConverter.If you want to read the script during the process of production and discuss it please email me directly: hagen.henke@gmx.deRegards, Hagen  ---Hagen HenkeDresdner Str. 2601662 Meia�enTel: 03521 / 71 77 494Mobil: 0151 / 524 789 21www.fotoservice-henke.de Am 31.05.2016 um 16:21 schrieb Clifton Patrick clifpatrick@optimum.net [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com>:Hi,Most of the speakers at the camera club I belong to are Photoshop centric, even though many members have Macs and don’t use Photoshop, so I’d like to expose them to alternates like GC.They probably don’t realized that the critiquing sessions which we have at most meetings of members’ photos are projected onto the big screen from the GC browser, when its my turn to that. They seemed to have noticed that these sessions run smoother than when done by others using other software, because it seems I’m being asked to do them more frequently. But since I’m not that skilled at editing images, I’ve not tried to do a presentation or slide show to show off the more popular or impressive things GC can do, so a prepared presentation or slide show would a great help.Thanks,Clif Patrickmember, St. James Camera ClubGoshen, NY> On May 30, 2016, at 10:27 AM, Robert Ameeti robert@ameeti.net [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote:> > I am continually amazed at the ease to do things with GC that I’ve never know about before. The recent Manually sort a Slide Show was a great previously unknown feature.> > > I would like to do a presentation to a group of about 50 Mac users who would all love to see what it is that GC can do. > > Is there some sort of presentation of GC that has been created to show off the more popular or impressive things it can do? I do not want to just show the few things that I love about it as I know that I only use an extremely small percentage of what can be done. I would love why GC is so loved by so many. Is there a presentation or slide show that exists for this purpose?> > Robert Ameeti> (949) 422-6866> > > > > > 
T.L. Miller

Post by T.L. Miller »

On 5/31/16, at 5:31 PM, Hagen Henke hagen.henke@gmx.de [gcmac] gcmac@yahoogroups.com said: >we are currently working on a presentation or video showing the general >and some special features of GraphicConverter. I've been using GC for many years and have been lazy about exploring what new things it can do, so I look forward to this presentation. Tom Miller .................................................. "The only time we see the middle of the road is as we run from side to side." R.O.Clark ...................................................
Chris Barker

Post by Chris Barker »

Me too. I’d be interested to see a video, and perhaps to volunteer to show it to a group in Cambridgeshire or Bedfordshire, UK. Chris