Explanation bubble missing on new Faces tool

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
sdca92108

Explanation bubble missing on new Faces tool

Post by sdca92108 »

I am using GC 10 for the first time today and noticed a new tool in the Toolbar which I didn’t recognize.  It was the new Faces Tool.  When I hover my pointer arrow over the tool, no bubble displays indicating the name of the tool.  The bubbles display for all other tools.  Just a FYI.James
Robert Ameeti

Re: Explanation bubble missing on new Faces tool

Post by Robert Ameeti »

Neither can I get any options by double clicking, Control clicking, Option clicking, or command clicking even though there is a triangle indicating some sort of contextual menu opportunity. Robert Ameeti(949) 422-6866 On Jun 1, 2016, at 10:05 AM, sdca92108@yahoo.com [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote:I am using GC 10 for the first time today and noticed a new tool in the Toolbar which I didn’t recognize.  It was the new Faces Tool.  When I hover my pointer arrow over the tool, no bubble displays indicating the name of the tool.  The bubbles display for all other tools.  Just a FYI.James
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Dear James,thanks for your note.I added no help bubbles for this yet.But simple look into the manual for a detailed description.Thorsten I am using GC 10 for the first time today and noticed a new tool in the Toolbar which I didn’t recognize.  It was the new Faces Tool.  When I hover my pointer arrow over the tool, no bubble displays indicating the name of the tool.  The bubbles display for all other tools.  Just a FYI.James
Hagen Henke

Post by Hagen Henke »

Hello,click and hold is the solution - like for pop up menus.Regards, Hagen Henke ---Hagen HenkeDresdner Str. 2601662 Meia�enTel: 03521 / 71 77 494Mobil: 0151 / 524 789 21www.fotoservice-henke.de Am 01.06.2016 um 19:25 schrieb Robert Ameeti robert@ameeti.net [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com>:Neither can I get any options by double clicking, Control clicking, Option clicking, or command clicking even though there is a triangle indicating some sort of contextual menu opportunity.Robert Ameeti(949) 422-6866On Jun 1, 2016, at 10:05 AM, sdca92108@yahoo.com [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote:I am using GC 10 for the first time today and noticed a new tool in the Toolbar which I didn’t recognize.  It was the new Faces Tool.  When I hover my pointer arrow over the tool, no bubble displays indicating the name of the tool.  The bubbles display for all other tools.  Just a FYI.James