Zooming in or Viewing at 100%

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Robert Ameeti

Zooming in or Viewing at 100%

Post by Robert Ameeti »

This item has changed in the way it works and by golly, I can’t seem to figure out how to do what I’ve always done.The image is showing in a window as tall as my screen. The image is currently displaying at 69%. I want to view it at 100% (knowing that I can not see the entire image without scrolling it. But darn, If I choose 100% from the popdown in the lower left corner, it bounces around but does not change the view. It really disappoints me when I ask for something and don’t get what I want and I get no idea or explanation as to how to get what I want or need. That darn ‘beep’, I can’t do that with no guidance. It is clear what I want, why won’t it do what it has always done? Robert Ameeti(949) 422-6866
thorstenlemke

Re: Zooming in or Viewing at 100%

Post by thorstenlemke »

Dear Robert,ah - simple.You did enable the fit image to window option in the prefs.Just uncheck it.Thorsten This item has changed in the way it works and by golly, I can’t seem to figure out how to do what I’ve always done.The image is showing in a window as tall as my screen. The image is currently displaying at 69%. I want to view it at 100% (knowing that I can not see the entire image without scrolling it. But darn, If I choose 100% from the popdown in the lower left corner, it bounces around but does not change the view. It really disappoints me when I ask for something and don’t get what I want and I get no idea or explanation as to how to get what I want or need. That darn ‘beep’, I can’t do that with no guidance. It is clear what I want, why won’t it do what it has always done?Robert Ameeti(949) 422-6866