RGB color profile alert and bulk copyright notice on tiff images?

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Ed Gould

Re: GC 10.0

Post by Ed Gould »

Hi:I use slideshow extensively and have not observed the issue you are talking about. Although I do run it in full screen mode also, it the screen saver does not kick in if I just leave it at the last viewed picture (if that is what you are talking about).Ed On Jul 16, 2016, at 2:04 PM, Thorsten Lemke lemke@lemkesoft.de [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote:Hi Dominick,hmm, works here perfectly.Only the slideshow does stop the sleep.ThorstenMy computer screen (MacBook Pro with 15” Retina Display - Graphics Card NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M - 2.6GHz Intel Core i7 and OS X 10.11.5) refuses, at times, to go into Sleep Mode. I began “quitting” various Apps and system extensions in attempt to isolate what might be causing this issue. After MANY iterations, I finally believe I’ve isolated this issue. Regrettably, it appears to be GC 10 whether running in the background or being the active App! This AM, I tried one-more-time to ensure I’d truly isolated this issue after my screen decided NOT to sleep. Like clockwork, after quitting GC 10 and walking away from my computer for the 10 min sleep time I’ve selected, my screen went to sleep. Anything you might recommend to me about this NEW issue (ever since loading GC 10) to preclude needing to remember to quit GC 10 after each use?Take Care///Dominick