Bug (?) in version 10,1,0

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Robert Poland

Bug (?) in version 10,1,0

Post by Robert Poland »

Thorsten, In an image I cut and paste an item in the image to a new location I can, using command _ R or command -l, rotate the selection right or left. BUT if I try to rotate the selection all that rotates is the selection outline. The actual item selected does not move. Robert Poland iMac, Late 2013, 14,2 3.2 GHz Intel Core I5, 27” 16 GB Ram, 1TB Fusion HD OS X 10.11.6
thorstenlemke

Re: Bug (?) in version 10,1,0

Post by thorstenlemke »

Dear Robert,just put the selection onto the new layer and transform the layer.Thorsten In an image I cut and paste an item in the image to a new location I can, using command _ R or command -l, rotate the selection right or left.BUT if I try to rotate the selection all that rotates is the selection outline. The actual item selected does not move.
Robert Poland

Post by Robert Poland »

That's only a workaround, doesn't address the bug.Sent from my iPad On Aug 11, 2016, at 12:52 PM, Thorsten Lemke lemke@lemkesoft.de [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote: Dear Robert,just put the selection onto the new layer and transform the layer.ThorstenIn an image I cut and paste an item in the image to a new location I can, using command _ R or command -l, rotate the selection right or left.BUT if I try to rotate the selection all that rotates is the selection outline The actual item selected does not move.
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Attachments :Dear Robert,that is not a bug.A selection was never rotateable.Thorsten That's only a workaround, doesn't address the bug.
rpoland

Post by rpoland »

Thorsten, Strange, on my computer I have been able to ROTATE ( a pasted selection_) left and right for years. > On Aug 11, 2016, at 10:30:PM, Thorsten Lemke lemke@lemkesoft.de [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote: > > Dear Robert, > > that is not a bug. > > A selection was never rotateable. > > Thorsten >> >> >> That's only a workaround, doesn't address the bug. Robert Poland iMac, Late 2013, 14,2 3.2 GHz Intel Core I5, 27” 16 GB Ram, 1TB Fusion HD OS X 10.11.6