Catalog Printing size

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Robert Ameeti

Catalog Printing size

Post by Robert Ameeti »

I am trying to use Catalog/Print to print multiple pictures to a precise size.Typically I would use Page Setup and the % setting but the Catalog/Print feature seems to ignore the Page Setup % box when printing.I then attempt to use the 'Catalog Layout' pop down to set my size. I try the Arrange Pictures with Fixed Size radio button. If I set the dimension for the width that I desire, I get a picture close to my desired dimension but a bit too small. If I then increase the Width setting by .1", the picture then jumps to a larger printing size of almost .3”.How can I get the printed dimension to be my specific size?  Robert Ameeti(949) 422-6866
thorstenlemke

Re: Catalog Printing size

Post by thorstenlemke »

Dear Robert,Print Catalog prints normally at the maximum size.Please e-mail a screenshot of your settings.Thorsten I am trying to use Catalog/Print to print multiple pictures to a precise size.Typically I would use Page Setup and the % setting but the Catalog/Print feature seems to ignore the Page Setup % box when printing.I then attempt to use the 'Catalog Layout' pop down to set my size. I try the Arrange Pictures with Fixed Size radio button. If I set the dimension for the width that I desire, I get a picture close to my desired dimension but a bit too small. If I then increase the Width setting by .1", the picture then jumps to a larger printing size of almost .3”.How can I get the printed dimension to be my specific size?
Robert Ameeti

Re: Catalog Printing size

Post by Robert Ameeti »

If I print with the below, I get a specific size.If I change the 1.6” to 1.7”, the size jumps up about .3” larger instead of .1” larger. Robert Ameeti(949) 422-6866 On Aug 25, 2016, at 4:49 AM, Thorsten Lemke lemke@lemkesoft.de [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote:Dear Robert,Print Catalog prints normally at the maximum size.Please e-mail a screenshot of your settings.ThorstenI am trying to use Catalog/Print to print multiple pictures to a precise size.Typically I would use Page Setup and the % setting but the Catalog/Print feature seems to ignore the Page Setup % box when printing.I then attempt to use the 'Catalog Layout' pop down to set my size. I try the Arrange Pictures with Fixed Size radio button. If I set the dimension for the width that I desire, I get a picture close to my desired dimension but a bit too small. If I then increase the Width setting by .1", the picture then jumps to a larger printing size of almost .3”.How can I get the printed dimension to be my specific size?
thorstenlemke

Re: Catalog Printing size [1 Attachment]

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,can I please get the image file for testing with this dimensions, too?Just e-mail to lemke@lemkesoft.deThorsten If I print with the below, I get a specific size.If I change the 1.6” to 1.7”, the size jumps up about .3” larger instead of .1” larger.