Opening old MacDraw files

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
ziobacio

Opening old MacDraw files

Post by ziobacio »

Attachments :MacDraw boxes.pngHi -- I did some searching, couldn't see an answer to this particular problem.I have some old MacDraw files that mostly consist of drawn boxes with text inserted in the boxes. GC will open these files easily but for some reason the boxes are all black, making the underlying text unreadable. I tried adjusting layers and filters and such, but no luck. Any idea how I can make the text legible and readable?  I've attached a small screen shot that shows the black boxes with a tiny bit of text extending beyond the border.Thanks for any suggestions or tips.
thorstenlemke

Re: Opening old MacDraw files [1 Attachment]

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hi,please e-mail the MacDraw files for testing.Thorsten I have some old MacDraw files that mostly consist of drawn boxes with text inserted in the boxes. GC will open these files easily but for some reason the boxes are all black, making the underlying text unreadable. I tried adjusting layers and filters and such, but no luck. Any idea how I can make the text legible and readable?  I've attached a small screen shot that shows the black boxes with a tiny bit of text extending beyond the border.
ziobacio

Re: Opening old MacDraw files [1 Attachment]

Post by ziobacio »

Thanks, Thorsten, I just sent one of the files to you at your support email.Mike
thorstenlemke

Re: Opening old MacDraw files

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,I released a new beta.Please check:http://www.lemkesoft.org/beta.htmlThat should fix the issue.Thorsten Thanks, Thorsten, I just sent one of the files to you at your support email.Mike
ziobacio

Re: Opening old MacDraw files

Post by ziobacio »

Perfect! Excellent as always, Thorsten!Thank you so much for looking into this. Best,Mike Wegner