[ANN] GraphicConverter 10.1.1 Build 2612

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
thorstenlemke

[ANN] GraphicConverter 10.1.1 Build 2612

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,I released a new BETA at:http://www.lemkesoft.org/beta.htmlPlease check because Apple changed much due the changed code sign on 10.12.Thorsten New featuresoption to remember last browser selection and positionadded support for editing Spotlight commentadded basic focus stackingadded more sort into subfolder variantsadded color balance batchadded context menu function to copy Fuji filmmode into xmp subject codeadded Photos extension "Edit with GraphicConverter 10"added Crop Portrait batchadded Arranged Fullscreen Previewadded FPX import with helper commandline tooladded select similar Updated featuresupdated Japanese localizationupdated Danish localizationupdated French localizationsave menu item by default only enabled after changeupdated ExifToolupdated DynaPDFupdated dcrawset exif date can adjust movie dates, tooclick into rating matrix onto the current rating will clear the ratingadded rename option "Add HDR"reveal in Finder during slideshow with command + cursor up key addedoption to display metadata in slideshow as overlay addedoption to display filename in slideshow with random horizontal location addedadded preview to catalog printingset exif date from filename supports MOV/MP4 in additionadded option to hide movie controls during slideshowanimation palette supports marking of frames for deletionadded checking of XMP record size during opening a fileadded support for export of CMYKA TIFFsscale to last values with special menu items for width and percentageimproved sorting prefs (general/misc)added CCITT3 and CCITT4 PDF exportcompiled on 10.12 with XCode 8 Bug fixesfixed preview issue in Picture Package for manual added filesfixed bug with setting of file date to exif date for some MOVsfixed possible flicker during reloading of slideshow
iberoguy01

Re: [ANN] GraphicConverter 10.1.1 Build 2612

Post by iberoguy01 »

Hola Thorsten,Odd behavior of GC 10.1.1. I downloaded beta 2599 and the 2612 today. Noticed with both betas that the consumption of memory almost reach 800-900 MB; becomes non-responsive (need to force quit); hang (beachball) while performing some background function; on top of it, my iMac 27" fan is at full throttle. When I revert to GC 10 official version, everything goes back to normal and none of the above scenarios are not replicated. iMac 27"OX 10.11.6 (Sierra not installed)Memory 16GBAny idea what might be going on? Your end or mine?Joseph Villalona
John Hill

Post by John Hill »

Pleased to say that TWAIN still OK with my Canon MG5150.Nothing else checked as yet.John. On 21 Sep 2016, at 07:57, lemke@lemkesoft.de [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote:Hello,I released a new BETA at:http://www.lemkesoft.org/beta.htmlPlease check because Apple changed much due the changed code sign on 10.12.
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Dear Joseph,many thanks for your report.I changed nothing in the memory management. Also, I can`t reproduce this here.When does it happen?Thorsten Hola Thorsten,Odd behavior of GC 10.1.1. I downloaded beta 2599 and the 2612 today. Noticed with both betas that the consumption of memory almost reach 800-900 MB; becomes non-responsive (need to force quit); hang (beachball) while performing some background function; on top of it, my iMac 27" fan is at full throttle. When I revert to GC 10 official version, everything goes back to normal and none of the above scenarios are not replicated. iMac 27"OX 10.11.6 (Sierra not installed)Memory 16GBAny idea what might be going on? Your end or mine?Joseph Villalona