Batch Actions Still Broken

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
edward.elgar_1857@ymail.com

Batch Actions Still Broken

Post by edward.elgar_1857@ymail.com »

Unfortunately, after buying an upgrade to Version 10, I find that batch processing, to change the color profile on a group of photos, is STILL broken. More often than not, the application stalls, with no indication that anything is happening, and then finally changes the profile on ONE photo. This is a feature I use very, very often, and I've been forced to revert to version 9.5, the last one (I believe) that worked correctly. And yes, I tried 9.7.6, and it is broken there also. My guess is that every version that uses "Group Containers" for the "Actions", rather than the traditional location in App. Support has this problem. The situation is the same on both of my computers.Could you please look into this?Mac Pro & MacBook Air, running 10.11 & 10.10, respectivelyE.E.
thorstenlemke

Re: Batch Actions Still Broken

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,please e-mail a set of sample files and your batch to my personal address lemke@lemkesoft.de for checking.Because I can`t reproduce the issue here.Thorsten Unfortunately, after buying an upgrade to Version 10, I find that batch processing, to change the color profile on a group of photos, is STILL broken. More often than not, the application stalls, with no indication that anything is happening, and then finally changes the profile on ONE photo. This is a feature I use very, very often, and I've been forced to revert to version 9.5, the last one (I believe) that worked correctly. And yes, I tried 9.7.6, and it is broken there also. My guess is that every version that uses "Group Containers" for the "Actions", rather than the traditional location in App. Support has this problem.The situation is the same on both of my computers.Could you please look into this?