Bug in Add/RemoveMargins

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Robert Poland

Bug in Add/RemoveMargins

Post by Robert Poland »

Thorsten, GC 10.1.0 (2589) When I use the Add/RemoveMargins to add to the margins. I select a BLACK background and it appears to be selected, but the resulting image shows a medium dark BLUE. added area. Robert Poland iMac, Late 2013, 14,2 3.2 GHz Intel Core I5, 27” 16 GB Ram, 1TB Fusion HD OS X 10.12 (Sierra)
thorstenlemke

Re: Bug in Add/RemoveMargins

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hi Robert,please e-mail your test image.Because I can`t reproduce this here.Thorsten Thorsten,GC 10.1.0 (2589) When I use the Add/RemoveMargins to add to the margins.I select a BLACK background and it appears to be selected, but the resulting image shows a medium dark BLUE. added area.
Robert Poland

Re: Bug in Add/RemoveMargins

Post by Robert Poland »

Thorsten, This has been occurring for days and now I cannot duplicate it either. > On Oct 20, 2016, at 12:22:PM, Thorsten Lemke lemke@lemkesoft.de [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote: > > Hi Robert, > > please e-mail your test image. > Because I can`t reproduce this here. > > Thorsten >> >> Thorsten, >> >> GC 10.1.0 (2589) >> >> When I use the Add/RemoveMargins to add to the margins. >> >> I select a BLACK background and it appears to be selected, but the resulting image shows a medium dark BLUE. added area. >> > _._,_.___ > Posted by: Thorsten Lemke <lemke@lemkesoft.de> > > VISIT YOUR GROUP > • Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use > > Robert Poland Fort Collins, CO