GC 10.1 Browser can't find pics/video on iPhone 6Plus

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
rwburbank

GC 10.1 Browser can't find pics/video on iPhone 6Plus

Post by rwburbank »

Mac Pro with OS X 10.11.6GC 10.1.0Open GCConnect iPhone 6Plus IOS 10. GC window opens asking if I want to Browse. Click Browse.I use to open right away with my iPhone's pictures and video icons to select from.But not now. It shows a window of Tree and Files on the left and large blank are on right .Select iPhone 6Plus under Devises and its shows "0" vs I have plenty to down load.What has changed and how to fix it?
Jeff Shapiro

Re: GC 10.1 Browser can't find pics/video on iPhone 6Plus

Post by Jeff Shapiro »

Is your phone locked? I was having this same problem, but found that if I unlock my iPhone 6S Plus, GC will see all the pictures. MacBook Pro with macOS 10.12.1 and iOS 10 and the latest GC10. rwburbank@yahoo.com [gcmac] October 25, 2016 at 7:31 PM   Mac Pro with OS X 10.11.6GC 10.1.0Open GCConnect iPhone 6Plus IOS 10. GC window opens asking if I want to Browse. Click Browse.I use to open right away with my iPhone's pictures and video icons to select from.But not now. It shows a window of Tree and Files on the left and large blank are on right .Select iPhone 6Plus under Devises and its shows "0" vs I have plenty to down load.What has changed and how to fix it?