scanning workflow - default viewing size?

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Mark H. Zollinhofer

scanning workflow - default viewing size?

Post by Mark H. Zollinhofer »

Hi, all, I’m scanning a lot of photos for a project. I just realized that I’m constantly going to the bottom left corner of the scanned image and changing the view size to 25% initially. Is there a way to set a default size to save me a step? I’m using the Scan… Scan with Image Capture to my Canon MFP and it works great. Just trying to be a bit more efficient. Any help on this sizing item would be helpful. Thanks. -Mark +——+——+——+--—+——+——+——+--—+——+——+——+--—+ Mark H. Zollinhofer, Ph.D. Charlottesville, VA 22903 email: markz@cstone.net
thorstenlemke

Re: scanning workflow - default viewing size?

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hi Mark,yes, prefs part general/window content.Select userdefined 25%.Thorsten Hi, all,I’m scanning a lot of photos for a project.I just realized that I’m constantly going to the bottom left corner of the scanned image and changing the view size to 25% initially. Is there a way to set a default size to save me a step?I’m using the Scan… Scan with Image Capture to my Canon MFP and it works great. Just trying to be a bit more efficient. Any help on this sizing item would be helpful.Thanks.-Mark