Strange behavior

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Petur Rasmussen

Strange behavior

Post by Petur Rasmussen »

Hallo.I have had a lot of trouble with macOS Sierra after updating. Most of it from the fact that the index that Spotlight uses does not work and will not start again.A lot of things work slow and strange behavior occurs. One is Graphic Converter: Every time I connect my iPhone or iPad to the computer GC starts.Any idea why?Best regardsPetur --------------------------------------------------------Petur Rasmussen            e-mail: prasm@internet.isSa�lheimum 23, 7A                     Tlf.: +354-553 2858IS-104  Reykjava�k                      Mobil: +354-822 0645  the 
thorstenlemke

Re: Strange behavior

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hi,just go to Applications/Image Capture.app launch itchange the configurationThorsten A lot of things work slow and strange behavior occurs. One is Graphic Converter: Every time I connect my iPhone or iPad to the computer GC starts.
Petur Rasmussen

Re: Strange behavior

Post by Petur Rasmussen »

Thank you so much.YoursPetur --------------------------------------------------------Petur Rasmussen            e-mail: prasm@internet.isSa�lheimum 23, 7A                     Tlf.: +354-553 2858IS-104  Reykjava�k                      Mobil: +354-822 0645  On 24. na�v. 2016, at 20:20, Thorsten Lemke lemke@lemkesoft.de [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote:Hi,just go to Applications/Image Capture.app launch itchange the configurationThorstenA lot of things work slow and strange behavior occurs. One is Graphic Converter: Every time I connect my iPhone or iPad to the computer GC starts.