Edits not taking

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
ghostfox3

Re: Edits not taking

Post by ghostfox3 »

Thorsten, have 600 images that I want to do a batch conversion to change the resolution for a digital picture frame.How soon can I get my license?Loretta
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Dear Loretta,I checked the FastSpring database.You have a V7/V8 license from 2011.This was now remailed to your personal e-mail address.The current version is a paid upgrade (as written onto our website).Thorsten Thorsten, have 600 images that I want to do a batch conversion to change the resolution for a digital picture frame.How soon can I get my license?Loretta
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Dear Loretta,do you need any help regarding the batch conversion?Thorsten  have 600 images that I want to do a batch conversion to change the resolution for a digital picture frame.
ghostfox3

Post by ghostfox3 »

Thorsten,I can't license anything. In my previous post I said that I did what you suggested and re-downloaded CG9.WhenI click on the CG9 icon I get the window asking for a license key.Where do I get the license?loretta
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Dear Loretta,I checked our database and found no V9 license. Only a V7/V8 license from 2011-Do you have any proof of that license?Thorsten Thorsten,I can't license anything. In my previous post I said that I did what you suggested and re-downloaded CG9.WhenI click on the CG9 icon I get the window asking for a license key.Where do I get the license?loretta
ghostfox3

Post by ghostfox3 »

Attachments :GC9 receipt.tiff.pdfHere is a snap of my receipt for GC9.. purchased December 20, 2016.When I click on the app icon to open I get the window asking for license.Then the window counts down because I have no license number to put in.Loretta
ghostfox3

Post by ghostfox3 »

I have received no email regarding the above.Loretta
ghostfox3

Post by ghostfox3 »

I do not have a license for this product.I do not know how to get one.How do I get one?I purchased this product Dec. 20, 2016 from the Mac App Store.Loretta
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Dear Loretta,ah - Mac App Store.So, Apple makes the complete license management.Trash the installed trial version.Launch your Mac App Store app. Click onto the purchased items. Click onto install next to GraphicConverter.Thorsten I do not have a license for this product.I do not know how to get one.How do I get one?I purchased this product Dec. 20, 2016 from the Mac App Store.Loretta
thorstenlemke

Re: Edits not taking [1 Attachment]

Post by thorstenlemke »

Dear Loretta,many thanks for your proof of purchase.You ordered from the Mac App Store the old version 9. This is only in the store for customers with 10.8.Because GraphicConverter 10 requires 10.9 or later.So, I did now e-mail a replacement license key for version 10 to your personal e-mail address.Please download the current version 10 at:Download nowBest wishesThorsten Here is a snap of my receipt for GC9.. purchased December 20, 2016.When I click on the app icon to open I get the window asking for license.Then the window counts down because I have no license number to put in.Loretta