Posting Failures?

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo cadintoshmac group after the port.
tkat@tkat.com

Posting Failures?

Post by tkat@tkat.com »

Twice now I've tried to post my experiences of gett'n started w/ C'tosh. No joy.It's sort of a "how to" that I wished I could have just read rather than bashed my way thru via brute determination. It's s'what lengthy.Is there a size limit to posts here?Ciao, Tkat"If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, it's a pretty good sign you've died during the night."
Jon Guyer

Re: Posting Failures?

Post by Jon Guyer »

On Apr 23, 2005, at 1:21 PM, tkat@tkat.com wrote: > Twice now I've tried to post my experiences of gett'n started w/> C'tosh. No joy. Both have come through. Perhaps your list settings don't send you a copy? I get copies of my posts.
tkat@tkat.com

Post by tkat@tkat.com »

On Apr 23, 2005, at 10:35 AM, Jon Guyer wrote: >> On Apr 23, 2005, at 1:21 PM, tkat@tkat.com wrote:>> > Twice now I've tried to post my experiences of gett'n started w/> > C'tosh.  No joy.>> Both have come through. Perhaps your list settings don't send you a> copy? I get copies of my posts.> Nope, shorter msgs come thru & back and I rcv them.Hummmmmmm...........................If I knew how, I could check 2C whether my mail is blocking longer msgs. I'm using Apple Mail but I'm so 'puter dumb that if a computer were a car, I'd pull into the full service island.Tkat"Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional."
Matthew Goeckner

Post by Matthew Goeckner »

check to see if it is putting it in the junk mail mail box. On Apr 23, 2005, at 1:23 PM, tkat@tkat.com wrote: On Apr 23, 2005, at 10:35 AM, Jon Guyer wrote: > >  On Apr 23, 2005, at 1:21 PM, tkat@tkat.com wrote: > >  > Twice now I've tried to post my experiences of gett'n started w/ >  > C'tosh.  No joy. > >  Both have come through. Perhaps your list settings don't send you a >  copy? I get copies of my posts. > Nope, shorter msgs come thru & back and I rcv them. Hummmmmmm........................... If I knew how, I could check 2C whether my mail is blocking longer msgs.  I'm using Apple Mail but I'm so 'puter dumb that if a computer were a car, I'd pull into the full service island. Tkat "Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional."Yahoo! Groups Links To visit your group on the web, go to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cadintoshmac/  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:cadintoshmac-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.Matthew GoecknerAssociate ProfessorElectrical EngineeringPlasma Science LabPO Box 830688 M/S EC33 (2601 N. Floyd for packages)University of Texas - Dallas Richardson, TX 75083Ph: 972 883-4293Fx: 972 883-6839http://www.utdallas.edu/~goecknerAny opinions expressed in this email are those of the sender.