Hello? Anyone home?

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo cadintoshmac group after the port.
Bill Brown

Hello? Anyone home?

Post by Bill Brown »

It's been a couple of months with no activity. Has everyone else masteredCADintosh, or has it been abandoned?In spite of (or because of?) my best efforts I remain confused.-- --+---+ \/ -bill ++---+ :[]]:_^_[] gearedloco2001@yahoo.com _:____+-+___:____:_ Concord, CA : o+o +-+ <>--<>-= \ Amazing Grace - C-250 #302
RowlandCarson

Re: Hello? Anyone home?

Post by RowlandCarson »

At 2005-07-27 11:09 -0700 Bill Brown wrote: >It's been a couple of months with no activity Bill - I'm still lurking here. >In spite of (or because of?) my best efforts I remain confused OK, try us with your biggest source of confusion first and see if anyone here can help.Have you read the PDFs "CADintosh An Introduction" (about 420k) and "Users Guide" (about 5M)? Both of those contain much good information, but quite densely presented in the case of the latter. I found that although I had read the Users Guide at least twice right through during my early acquaintance with CADintosh, there was stuff I needed recently that I just couldn't remember reading.Is there some part of the documentation you're having trouble understanding? Thorsten has been open to suggestions from (GraphicConverter) users about making the english of the manual more widely comprehensible, and I'm sure if we could offer constructive suggestions about thw CADintosh documentation he would consider revising it.regardsRowland-- : Wilma & Rowland Carson <http://home.clara.net/rowil/>: <rowil@clara.net> ... that's Rowland with a 'w' ...
tkat@tkat.com

Re: Hello? Anyone home?

Post by tkat@tkat.com »

On Jul 27, 2005, at 11:09 AM, Bill Brown wrote: >> It's been a couple of months with no activity.  Has everyone else > mastered> CADintosh, or has it been abandoned?> HA!! & not hardly. I've just been too BZ mak'n chips to spend any time @ the key board.But shortly I've a design job of reverse engr. a rubber seal installation tool for a local municipal transit system that will cause me to sharpen up my "blue" language again.I went to a seminar on my new BobCAD system [& haven't turned it on either] but I don't have a printer for that system yet so I'll be on Cadintosh.TkatOLD is WHEN: You are cautioned to slow down by the doctor instead of by the police.