Printing Help.

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo cadintoshmac group after the port.
tkat@tkat.com

Printing Help.

Post by tkat@tkat.com »

OK, Got a [real] dwg done of the tool. But now printing is being an S.O.B.The part is 1" x 1.75" w/ a ton of dimensions.I'm having no joy try'n to scale it up --- or even mov'n it to the center of the paper.What's the trick to dwg'n a "window" from the print dialog box?A'one care to lead me thru the procedure? I've spent about all day mess'n w/ this pgm and have only succeeded in raising my frustration level.I'd've been better off sketch'n the part and enter'n the dimensions from the screen. @ least that way the numbers wouldn't have ended up fall'n all over them selves.AND WHERE'S A POINTS MENU!!!!Tkat"Age doesn't always bring wisdom. Sometimes age comes alone."
thorstenlemke

Re: Printing Help.

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,please e-mail the file to me (lemkesoft@t-online.de). I will make a smallQuickTime movie.Thorsten > OK, Got a [real] dwg done of the tool. But now printing is being an> S.O.B.> > The part is 1" x 1.75" w/ a ton of dimensions.> > I'm having no joy try'n to scale it up --- or even mov'n it to the> center of the paper.> > What's the trick to dwg'n a "window" from the print dialog box?> > A'one care to lead me thru the procedure? I've spent about all day> mess'n w/ this pgm and have only succeeded in raising my frustration> level.> > I'd've been better off sketch'n the part and enter'n the dimensions> from the screen. @ least that way the numbers wouldn't have ended up> fall'n all over them selves.> > AND WHERE'S A POINTS MENU!!!!> > Tkat>