Hello, and site question

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo cadintoshmac group after the port.
jroshima@aol.com

Hello, and site question

Post by jroshima@aol.com »

Hello everybody. I'm a new member. Thanks for taking the time to read/post. First question: (easy) on the site web page there is a a menu along the left side listing "post, chat, ....database,.... " etc. Database sounded interesting, but the buttons aren't active. I'm signed in: do they work?Jon Oshima
RowlandCarson

Re: Hello, and site question

Post by RowlandCarson »

At 2006-01-10 11:16 -0500 jroshima@aol.com wrote: >on the site web page there is a a>menu along the left side listing "post, chat, ....database,.... " etc.>Database sounded interesting, but the buttons aren't active. I'm signed>in: do they work? Jon - the buttons do appear to be active when I hover over them, but so far there is nothing in the database to look at. I do know (and have checked yesterday) that there is stuff available under the "files" link - chiefly because I put most of it there! If that link doesn't work for you, then there is probably something wrong at your end :-(I don't normally use the web-based interface for Yahoo! groups. I'm on dialup, and find it much more convenient to use the e-mail option for reading & posting messages. Obviously for uploading files I need to use the web, but that's not every day ....Recently this has been a pretty quiet list, but your arrival might spark some traffic - got any more questions?regardsRowland-- : Wilma & Rowland Carson <http://home.clara.net/rowil/>: <rowil@clara.net> ... that's Rowland with a 'w' ...