Thanks Ray and Rowland

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo cadintoshmac group after the port.
wyzardofdogz

Thanks Ray and Rowland

Post by wyzardofdogz »

Hey guys. I really appreciate your spending time to offer input and advice. Rowland, the link to PrintToPDF worked - most excellent! And I think my fill disappeared on the DXF's because on the CAD's I used greyscale, not hatching, to fill (it seems that hatching fill stays intact whereas greyscale doesn't). Is there a quick way of converting the grey-scale areas to hatching in my drawings?
Torsten Nilsson

Re: Thanks Ray and Rowland

Post by Torsten Nilsson »

Change one of them to hatching. Then use the tool "Apply all attributes" to change the others. Thus you just have to click first the changed one and then make one click on each of the other ones.Torsten Nilsson On 7 feb 2007, at 00.44, wyzardofdogz wrote:> Hey guys. I really appreciate your spending time to offer input and > advice. Rowland, the link to PrintToPDF worked - most excellent! > And I think my fill disappeared on the DXF's because on the CAD's I > used greyscale, not hatching, to fill (it seems that hatching fill > stays intact whereas greyscale doesn't). Is there a quick way of > converting the grey-scale areas to hatching in my drawings?>>> -------------------------------------------------------------------Torsten Nilssontotte@vasterbottensmuseum.seVästerbottens museum 090/171886