un-erasable line

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo cadintoshmac group after the port.
glennm45

un-erasable line

Post by glennm45 »

I have a line in a floor-plan that I can't get rid of. I can't even selet it to do anything with it. It is a line that doesn't have endpoints, and when I went to trim it nothing happened. Can't move it, trim it, delete it, can't even get the program to recognize its existence -- but it does print with the rest of the drawing.Anyone have a clue. I have put a lot of work into this drawing and don't want to have to start over.glenn
Matthew Goeckner

Re: un-erasable line

Post by Matthew Goeckner »

It is likely that it is on a different layer.  You can try turning off layers until it goes away - then you can go in a delete it. On Jul 29, 2007, at 12:37 PM, glennm45 wrote:I have a line in a floor-plan that I can't get rid of. I can't even selet it to do anything with it. It is a line that doesn't have endpoints, and when I went to trim it nothing happened. Can't move it, trim it, delete it, can't even get the program to recognize its existence -- but it does print with the rest of the drawing.Anyone have a clue. I have put a lot of work into this drawing and don't want to have to start over.glenn