drawing only half visible

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo cadintoshmac group after the port.
othello159

drawing only half visible

Post by othello159 »

I have a drawing of a wheel centered around the base point.I can only see the wheel at a very small scale, if I enlargen it itmoves off the screen and there is no way for me to move it into thevisible portion of the screen.There are no 'sliders' for vertical and horizontal movement on my screen.What to do??Uwe
RowlandCarson

Re: drawing only half visible

Post by RowlandCarson »

At 2007-11-05 11:28 +0000 othello159 wrote: >I have a drawing of a wheel centered around the base point.>I can only see the wheel at a very small scale, if I enlargen it it>moves off the screen and there is no way for me to move it into the>visible portion of the screen. Uwe - sorry to see that no-one seems to have responded to your plight. I was offline for a while when your query was posted and assumed someone would get back to you while I was away.One very quick way to get a full-screen view of any small area in a CADintosh window is to hold down the "alt" key (the cursor will change to an X with arrowheads on it) and then drag across the area you want to see full-screen. >There are no 'sliders' for vertical and horizontal movement on my screen. There will be no sliders visible if the objects on the drawing do not extend beyond the edges of the current window - but they should appear once you zoom in enough that parts of the object can no longer be seen.I wonder if your window has somehow become too big for your screen? Have you tried using the green button at the top left of the window to switch window size?Actually, this sounds like TurboCAD MAC - it does not have any sliders on the borders of its windows (very disturbing at first, and the only Mac application I can think of which behaves so) but you're talking about CADintosh because this is the CADintosh group, right?Hope this is of some help and not too late!regardsRowland-- : Wilma & Rowland Carson http://home.clara.net/rowil/: <rowil@clara.net> ... that's Rowland with a 'w' ...