cadintosh bugs in UB version on PPC

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo cadintoshmac group after the port.
RowlandCarson

cadintosh bugs in UB version on PPC

Post by RowlandCarson »

Thorsten - I downloaded the PPC CADintosh V6 a while back and was using it quite happily, but it kept nagging me that if I switched to the UB version it would run faster etc.So now I'm using V6.0.1 X PowerPC (Universal Binary) and the nags have gone.Unfortunately so has the list of recent files, and the pop-up menu for recent co-ordinate entries, and several other things seem to be wrong.I'm using a 1GHz Ti PowerBook G4 with 1GB RAM and Mac OS 10.4.11.I plan to re-install the X (PPC) version, but thought you ought to know about the bugs in the other one.regardsRowland-- : Wilma & Rowland Carson http://home.clara.net/rowil/: <rowil@clara.net> ... that's Rowland with a 'w' ...
thorstenlemke

Re: cadintosh bugs in UB version on PPC

Post by thorstenlemke »

Re: [cadintoshmac] cadintosh bugs in UB version on PPC Hello,Thanks. We will check it.ThorstenAn: <cadintoshmac@yahoogroups.com>Betreff: [cadintoshmac] cadintosh bugs in UB version on PPC  Thorsten - I downloaded the PPC CADintosh V6 a while back and was using it quite happily, but it kept nagging me that if I switched to the UB version it would run faster etc.So now I'm using V6.0.1 X PowerPC (Universal Binary) and the nags have gone.Unfortunately so has the list of recent files, and the pop-up menu for recent co-ordinate entries, and several other things seem to be wrong.I'm using a 1GHz Ti PowerBook G4 with 1GB RAM and Mac OS 10.4.11.I plan to re-install the X (PPC) version, but thought you ought to know about the bugs in the other one.regardsRowland .