Re: Printing to English scale

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo cadintoshmac group after the port.
RowlandCarson

Post by RowlandCarson »

Attachments :At 2008-11-17 03:11 +0000 aquaticdoc@ymail.com wrote: >Having tried unsuccessfully for the last half-hour to join the Yahoo >group, with failure after>failure, I am trying this method.>>I would like to create a to scale drawing at 1/4"-1'. In reading >through the postings, I see>others struggling with this, and I have tried all of the suggestions >posted, but without>success. I am drawing a large deck structure, 60' in width but with >a lot of complexity. It>should fit on a tabloid size page printed landscape, or I can use >SuperA3/B if needed, but I'd>like a scale drawing.>>Bruce Becker>aquaticdoc@msn.com Bruce - here attached is a demo drawing with just one 60-foot line on it, scaled to 1/48 (options...drawing...scale of layer 1023 = 1/48), and with the scaling of the area "all" (file...area...options...scale = 1/48) also set to 1/48. The page setup of the "all" area is A3 landscape, and it prints on one sheet.I think this realises what you are trying to do - but if not, please clarify.Reply copied to CADintosh Yahoo! group for info, and file uploaded to group archives.regardsRowland-- : Wilma & Rowland Carson http://home.clara.net/rowil/: <rowil@clara.net> ... that's Rowland with a 'w' ...
stodieck

Post by stodieck »

Thanx, I needed that file!